JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pistol is SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

5" SVI 2011 Infinity Factory-built Long Dustcover Pistol in .40 S&W. This pistol is as it was delivered from the factory except for the Brazos Custom Guns Microdot fiber optic front site. I have the original factory fiber optic front site and it will go with the pistol. Specs: -Long/wide dustcover. -Tri topped slide with serrations on top -Black Enos curve trigger. Trigger break is around 2 lbs crisp (maybe a little less) with absolutely no creep. -Square Hammer. -Tactical Ambi Safties. -Genuine Bomar Adjustable Rear Site. -Brazos microdot front site. -Schuemann Ultimatch Bull Barrel. -Tungsten Guiderod. -Polymer grip, stippled. -Drilled and tapped mag release. -Steel magwell. -Aluminum mainspring housing. The pistol is in great condition with just around 1500 rounds through it. It is 100% reliable. There is absolutely no play in the slide to frame or barrel lockup. The slide cycles like butter. I am the second owner.

I'm a member at Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood and I would prefer a FTF at the range so you can handle it and check it out in person. I'll bring a couple boxes of ammo (my reloads) so the buyer will know that it functions flawlessly. You're welcome to bring as much of your own factory ammo (no reloads please) also. I'm happy to sell to WA residents but would have to charge for shipping. If you're close enough, I can drive it up to an FFL up in the Vancouver area for the transfer.

I'm asking $2300 (firm) + shipping, if any. The price includes 1 SV mag that holds 20 rounds comfortably. Please pm or reply here with your e-mail address for full sized pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.