JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think I read he was DD in 2012? If so he definitely got the AR556 after that, I believe they came out in 2014'sh?

What I'm finding is he had a 'bad conduct' discharge, not a DD. If that's the case, at least as I understand it, he is not automatically disqualified from gun ownership. Still trying to find confirmation on exactly what it was.

Other info is saying he was convicted of domestic violence - if that's true, that would have disqualified him.

Normally if you've had a gun and were arrested and convicted for something that disqualifies you from owning a gun, you have to get rid of it.

It is likely the case with his dishonorable discharge, considering he also spent time IICR.

His court martial was in 2012 prior to being interred for one year and then discharged in 2014. This predates the AR556, which is what we see in the actual FB photo, so he clearly broke the law when he purchased the rifle.

His court martial was in 2012 prior to being interred for one year and then discharged in 2014. This predates the AR556, which is what we see in the actual FB photo, so he clearly broke the law when he purchased the rifle.

If that's how this plays out, it will be interesting to see how he did get it. Black market? Stolen? Straw purchase? Or maybe a family member gave it to him as a gift?

What I'm finding is he had a 'bad conduct' discharge, not a DD. If that's the case, at least as I understand it, he is not automatically disqualified from gun ownership. Still trying to find confirmation on exactly what it was.

Other info is saying he was convicted of domestic violence - if that's true, that would have disqualified him.
Keep seeing dishonorable discharge. The truth is out there (queue x-files theme).
If that's how this plays out, it will be interesting to see how he did get it. Black market? Stolen? Straw purchase? Or maybe a family member gave it to him as a gift?
Looks like an 80% lower? Pics aren't great.

I hope I'm wrong, but lately I have come to believe Our gun rights must be brought to an end, if millions of 'refugees' are ever to be safely brought into our country. One look at the goings on overseas by said 'refugees' show us why there would be a bloodbath of epic proportions were our loved ones treated as poorly by these self-same 'refugees' as those folks seen in other places have been:eek:

• Kelley was court-martialed in 2012 for assault on his spouse and assault on their child, according to Stefanek. Kelley served a year in prison and received a bad conduct discharge in 2014, the spokeswoman said. His rank was also reduced, she said.
If you are court-martialed for assault, why were you able to still own firearms?

@4Freedom see below regarding passivity.
There are more armed people at my church than I'm aware of. I know of about half a dozen at least and I'm betting there are two/three times that.

Last Edited:
Yup. Pos with an illegally obtained gun it looks like. They will push UBC if its determined he got the gun second hand. If it turns out his wife got it for him she should be prosecuted for straw purchase.

Saw a pic of him - looks like a typical antifa member - sickly, pale and depressed looking. Bet it comes out he was on or supposed to be on mood altering drugs.

FBI scrubbed his facebook page so no one can see it.

Sickening.

It was my understanding if a GI or LE was convicted of domestic violence, they were out...

The Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban, often called "theLautenberg Amendment" ("Gun Ban for Individuals Convicted of a Misdemeanor Crime of Domestic Violence", Pub.L. 104–208, 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(9)), is anamendment to the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act of 1997, enacted by the 104th United States Congress in ...
Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban - Wikipedia

Well then... It was a gun show loophole! :eek:

So what extra law would have stopped this guy from getting the gun he already got illegally anyways?

Not a damn one. But that won't stop more laws from being foisted upon us the law abiding. Only thing that stopped that madman was incoming fire from an armed citizen.

FBI scrubbed his facebook page so no one can see it.
Sickening.
people have become aware of the corrupt left wing deep state FBI and have started capturing pages etc before the coverup begins, where you end up with situations like vegas and this

ya they dont want Repubs 's to know these mass shooting are left wing nuts because Repubs 's have more guns and ammo and the alt left wing nuts have already declared a civil war ......bogus civil war or not they have begun shooting us.

here is the shooter "battle beagle's" facebook page he is a Bernie Sanders supporter and has ties to "Together we Rise Progressives" antifa terrorist group the facebook page was captured and loaded to twitter before the FBI tainted facebook again
Twitter

Private sales in Texas, like many states, are unregulated. Doesnt matter if it was at a gun show, local for sale paper, etc, no background check required. Like WA and OR used to be.

its official mainstream media news now, good guy with a gun stopped the attack.
Texas church shooting: Resident shot back and pursued gunman

CBS NEWS said:
Kevin Jordan, a resident who lives near the church, told KENS-TV he witnessed the deadly shooting.

Jordan described the resident who confronted the gunman as someone who would do anything for anyone. He said he watched the resident shoot at the suspect while taking cover behind a vehicle.

"If it wasn't for him, the guy wouldn't have stopped," Jordan told the station. He said the suspect also shot at his house, nearly missing his 2-year-old son and wife who were inside their home.

"When he saw me and I ran, he took a pop shot off at my house," Jordan said.

Another typical example of the efficacy of gun control. It worked as intended. Whether through written law or social pressure, "gun control" was in effect in that church. The bad guy had a gun and the victims were disarmed. Whether through law or social pressure makes no difference. Gun control has never been intended to hinder crime and it functioned as intended. Again. It provides yet another excuse for more government power and less individual freedom.

Another typical example of the efficacy of gun control. It worked as intended. Whether through written law or social pressure, "gun control" was in effect in that church. The bad guy had a gun and the victims were disarmed. Whether through law or social pressure makes no difference. Gun control has never been intended to hinder crime and it functioned as intended. Again. It provides yet another excuse for more government power and less individual freedom.
Spot on!!

I saw the same report. Wondering on a Sunday in a rural area they might not have an actual patrol. Take a town like Vernonia, Or on a Sunday afternoon. How long would it take to get a sizable law enforcement response there? Thankfully that citizen tool it upon himself to save the lives of possible strangers.
I know of at least two churches here in Vernonia that have security measures in place that include multiple discreetly armed and strategically placed people in the pews. These are the only two churches we will ever attend here.

I admit I am no biblical scholar - I cannot quote chapter and verse - but I do remember reading that if one has a cloak and no sword he was urged to sell the cloak and buy a sword, and to keep it ready if he needed it. Yesterday's sword is today's pistol.

That most churches, pastors, and priests gloss over this or pay it no heed is sad. I am far from perfect and could be godlier and more adherant to the book but it bothers me that seemingly most churches prefer pacifism or outright antigun / antiprotection dogma. God will protect - no, he hill not - not in the way they think anyway. God gave man free will and the ability to reason. He guides gently but has not since biblical times directly intervened in mankinds affairs - and he is not going to do so anytime soon.

Churches and temples do not have force fields or pacifism shrouds or magical protections. Real life is not a Highlander movie where holy ground is sacred and battle cannot be waged upon it. It is up to man to defend his church as much as his own home, and his fellow worshipers as his own family.

The pastors, preachers, priests and parrishners all need to take an honest look at the world and do what is right. No church, school, park or store should ever become a slaughterhouse. But until we change course of society and of our government nothing will change. Moral, familial decay is and has erroded our society to a point where human life means nothing, there is little actual concern for others save for quips on twitter after an event, and "family values" and "common sense" and "common decency" are gone.

Perverts, psychopaths and sociopaths occupy power positions and continue to errode and assault traditional American values through the educational indoctrination of our kids, through social slavery via welfare systems, by brainwashing adults via mass media and of course filling encyclopedias with laws to crush and curtail freedoms. No sane man or woman can survive in the power structure it seems and nor are they attracted to it.

The solution to the plague of mass killings like this is complex but simple and it begins with rebuilding of the family unit, rebuilding the education system with a focus on learning facts and not political indoctrination, taking a broken window law enforcement approach as a nation, dismantling of the welfare system, and rebuilding the American economy and businesses to drive it - which could allow and encourage a return of traditional two parent, one income households, encourage young women not to become single teenage parents, encorage young men not to make babies and leave the mothers, encourage young men especially not to become thugs and criminals, provide plenty of opportunity to make a good life and usher in a new age of American prosperity and responsibility that has not been seen in my lifetime.

I believe the answer to solving the problem of violence like we saw today, like is seen every day in Chicago, DC, Detroit etc is in there. Its a mixture of it all. Our anything goes, no responsibility culture of wealthy poor people is certainly not helping abd I think is the leading factor behind these despicable acts.

The milennials - which seem to be the group that spawns most of these killers of late - are a drugged generation - a LOT grew up taking mood/behavioural altering drugs. Depression seems far higher among that group. Violent psychotic breaks seem to happen more. Look at the typical mass shooter - young men with diagnosed mental illnesses and supposed to be on some nasty mood altering drugs - drugs which have a laundry list of side effects among which are violent tendencies. I do not think drugs are the answer for most kids problems - some yes, most no. Especially the "ADD" or "ADHD" crowd.

Parental involvement, parental interaction, and parental supervision would go a long way there, plus finding outlets for the kids energies and finding the right learning style to help succeed. Maybe lead to less aggression, less depression and more well adjusted adults. No more participation trophy BS either. Children need to learn to cope with loss and failure early on in order to properly handle it as adults. They also need to learn how to properly deal with success.

Parents need to be parents first to their children and not try to be friends. That comes later if you did your job right raising them. Too many kids grew up not hearing "No" often enough. They turn into complete $#!7$ as adults if they do not get what they want. See Antifa for prime example.

Kids do not have proper role models. Parents should be #1 role models. But then you have tarlet celebs and horrible politicians constantly paraded by the media - these are what kids see and aspire to be. Milennials grew up with Clinton as top politician. They saw stars like Miley Cyrus and Brittany Spears taking up the torch where Madonna left off and hit the gas for the cliff now they worship train wrecks like the Kardashian clowns fools like Justin Bieber (still waiting fir that turd to be deported - he far surpassed the bar for deportation years ago.)

And technology has of course helped things along. We are slaves to electronic toys and instantaneous 24 hour news and gossip cycles. CNN TMZ and FOX are the epitome of "journalism" - they don't even pretend to be unbiased anymore.

Parents don't control enough of the media their kids consume. Kids see celebs being retards and want to emulate it. They see people doing horrible things and emulate it. Uninvolved parents cannot give direction to their childs moral compass.

We have a crisis in our country - but it is not a gun crisis, it is a moral crisis and horrific violence is more of the product / result of it and not he cause. Until we can fix the issues that lead to the loss of morality we cannot hope to fix the issue of violence, because as a society we refuse to acknowledge the real problems. Until then we as responsible adults can only prepare ourselves for the next occurance and the next occurance and pray it does not hit us or our loved ones.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top