JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe that is what she did too. And that makes the reference to untraceable gun misleading. Now that KATU has made it out like a untraceable firearm was used the antis are going to use this as justification for passing SB 978-5 and it has already started:

View attachment 571881
Ceasefire's SOLE PURPOSE in existence is to take little snippets like this and run all the way to the bank with them. They eat fake news for breakfast like Wheaties.

Ceasefire's SOLE PURPOSE in existence is to take little snippets like this and run all the way to the bank with them. They eat fake news for breakfast like Wheaties.
Don't be surprised if media tries to make the connection as well. There is a huge push for SB 978 right not that makes me think they are going to try and move on it soon. Our side of course isn't getting fair time or coverage. The Newport Times still hasn't posted my comments to anti article they posted the other day.

Don't be surprised if media tries to make the connection as well. There is a huge push for SB 978 right not that makes me think they are going to try and move on it soon. Our side of course isn't getting fair time or coverage. The Newport Times still hasn't posted my comments to anti article they posted the other day.
Yeah we really have to highlight the most dangerous parts of that bill. There is no proof, no evidence, not even a slight correlation that suggests that CHL holders carrying on public property endangers the public. None, zip. They are shooting from the hip with these bills (no pun intended) and it's going to cause a ruckus in the pro-gun and even neutral community for a long time. I say the neutral community because people who don't know any better will be arrested and charged with counts of felony. That's what happens when you conceal the truth about what these bills actually do - you put people behind bars who didn't know any better.

She attempted to make it look like it was not her firearm used in the murder by switching the top end so when when her firearm was tested for ballistics there would be no match after she replaced it with the original top end.
I guess I would have to know more about the type of gun she originally had and what type of slide assembly she replaced it with to understand how that could potentially get her out of it. In any event, they obviously arrested her so their claim of untraceable really doesn't hold water. By they I mean the media, the anti-gunners and idiots like Okamoto.

I guess I would have to know more about the type of gun she originally had and what type of slide assembly she replaced it with to understand how that could potentially get her out of it. In any event, they obviously arrested her so their claim of untraceable really doesn't hold water. By they I mean the media, the anti-gunners and idiots like Okamoto.

Barrel puts groove marks on a bullet. Each barrel is like a snowflake in that way in the sense that each barrel will put microscopically different groove marks on bullets. By buying an aftermarket barrel or slide with barrel, she could commit the murder, then dispose of the aftermarket barrel / slide, put the original one back on and then tell investigators "see, couldn't be me, my gun doesn't have the same barrel that was used to shoot him"

Barrel puts groove marks on a bullet. Each barrel is like a snowflake in that way in the sense that each barrel will put microscopically different groove marks on bullets. By buying an aftermarket barrel or slide with barrel, she could commit the murder, then dispose of the aftermarket barrel / slide, put the original one back on and then tell investigators "see, couldn't be me, my gun doesn't have the same barrel that was used to shoot him"

The slide also makes distinguishing marks on the brass.

Honestly didn't know it was that exact. So would two of the same type of barrell impart enough distinguishing characteristics on the projectile that will be able to recognized later?

Shhhh, next they will be banning smooth bore shotguns.

Seriously though she made an article on it ahead of time.... And then bought something untraceable? That's like shouting to the world what your name is and that you are about to perform a crime then putting on a ski mask and whispering as you do it.

She either wasn't that bright or the untraceable crap is just clickbatie crap KATU is putting up there to make a big deal about it. Possibly to seem reasonable when they push the latest gun control.

Just like the news stories of marijuana laced or cut with fentanyl coming from police sources in states with coincidental marijuana legislation up for votes. Who would cut marijuana with fentanyl? If you want to cut marijuana you just use leaves or some other plant, not a more expensive drug that kills your customers.

I doubt that a 68 year old author was with it enough to purchase a 80% glock, finish it, assemble it from parts and then shoot the guy. Plus it does not sound like they even recovered the gun:

"they also say she bought gun parts like a slide and barrel online and that the gun and accessories match the bullets that hit Brophy"

they matched the bullets to the type of parts she bought? How did they do that?

I'd say fake news but there isnt really any non-fake news so, whatever

I wish I could like this 50 times! If it's untraceable, then why even try her for murder?
No evidence!
It's untraceable!
Not guilty?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top