JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I posted a WTB for a Beretta Cheetah 83, 84 or 85.

I got a notification from [email protected] that is very suspicious.

"monica" responded like this:

"I have a nice
Beretta Cheetah 83, 84 or 85 in .380
87 Standard (non-Target) in .22LR

If still in need, send me your email to [email protected]

so that i attached pics and have them sent to your email.

when sending me your email for pics and details, please make sure you put the subject:

Beretta Cheetah 83, 84 or 85 in .380 and
87 Standard (non-Target) in .22LR"

Notice "Monica" doesn't say which model "she" has, or list a price or even say where "she" is located. "She" just used exactly the same wording that I used in my ad. Total BS.

Can anyone give me any info about "Monica"?

Thanks.

She is totally legit. Just send her a money order.

Im very seriously kidding! When it comes to spammers and cons use your best judgement and you should be fine. If it seems sketchy ignore it.

I got a guy from undia doing the same thing wanting my address, first and last name as well as my ffls info however the laughable things I inquired about once I knew he was a spammer was quite entertaining.
I think I asked if his EZ9 had a full auto assault bayonet with detachable light laser rod.. Or something along thise lines. Twas fun. And yes, he assured me they would be included.

If you recieved these recently (since 11:00am today) please use the report feature on the PM.
Member "monicalkard" has been banned if this is who sent it previously.

Thanks for the replies, that's what I thought. Looks like Monica has been busy. she's on the Pennsylvania Firearms Owner Association website too. She gives her location as North Carolina.

[Want To Sell] Smith & Wesson Model 1911 TA .45 ACP

Just for fun, I asked her if this is the Beretta included the light saber and bayonet. (Don't they all?) And that I could meet her in Siberia next Thursday for an FTF. :)

Seeya.

Thanks. Didn't know about that. Report sent. I'm sure it is the same monicalkard. Says shes an FFL in South Dakota and she would ship the gun directly to me. (WTF??????) Of course, she's not listed in any FFL database South Dakota or otherwise that I could find.

I got the same reply, an unrealistic price (shipped to me which is illegal) of $300 for a used CZ 527. Wants my DL and money sent Western Union. she is not on the FFL data base for SD. This is a scam which will get one ripped off or busted. I'm telling her to **** off. I will report to ATF since I'm an 03 holder as well.

A few years ago my exwife got swindled. SUpposedly the guy was a Scottish oil baron and working in S. America...she "met" him on match.com or some such dating site. He had a castle in Scotland, several oil rigs he owned etc. Long story short, they were "engaged" though she'd never met him. When going through security to catch a plane to meet her "he lost it with a smart aleck guard" and ended up being "arrested". She sent him $200.00 and of course he and the $$ disappeared. There's more than one really good reason she's my ex. :s0133:

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads