JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad to hear about the grandparents.

It does seem weird to me that this guy would commit murder though. I mean, it's all well and good to jump on the, "He's scum! Let'm burn!" train, but he's repeatedly been incarcerated for burglary and theft -- no violence. Maybe that's a profile I'm not aware of; that burglars graduate from theft to murder. Still odd to me...

People taking drugs with mental and emotional problems.... I believe this guy fits that profile, just as much, if not all of the kids that have been shootin up schools do.

Short rope.
Tall tree.

If this guy had been 'disciplined' like criminals were in the old days, this would have never happened.

Instead, we change our customs, guard our homes, lock our doors, avoid strangers - all to filter out criminal scum. WE'RE the ones who end up living behind bars.

I wonder why the cops didn't just light the motel on fire and roast him up like they did with Dorner.
Oh wait, this kid didn't have anything on the cops....never-mind.

you fellas need to think before you post sometimes. there was never a time in american history where property crimes received life. in a free society people get enough rope to hang themselves. he won't see the outside world again. if you ask me the makers of oxycontin share a small portion of the blame here. they continue to profit while communities are ravaged by this drug which they know is highly addictive.

So he took some oxy and killed his grandparents? Did the fork get Rosy O'Donnell fat? Do cattle qualify as property? Stealing horses and cattle used to be a hanging offence.

He used up enough of his own rope before he killed them to justify him still being in prison today, and two people would also still be alive. Personal ownership for ones actions is sorely lacking today, and the "It's someone else's fault" excuse has permeated our society to the point of upset.

You must excuse me though as I've been drinking today and it causes me to speak my mind,, it's not my fault, just blame the Budweiser.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top