JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know why they did that, but since they did and she did what she did, it's too bad she's still alive.

My tolerance for scumbags is lessening every day. I must be getting old.

According to the district attorney, she broke free from the officers, ran into the house, and got a handgun.
Why was she not handcuffed or in legirons. - OR secured in the LEO vehicle while THEY went in to check on the dogs. ?

She really had them fooled......

Why was she not handcuffed or in legirons. - OR secured in the LEO vehicle while THEY went in to check on the dogs. ?

Maybe she was hot? Or worse yet, maybe she was pregnant? Cuffing pregnant women is a big no-no.

I've been accused of being heartless, and I don't care. I don't wait for people to come pick up kids or dogs or whatever. Kids go to CPS, dogs go to the pound. Family can retrieve them there. Perp goes to jail. Now.

"If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis."

- Major Benson Winifred Payne

Last Edited:

She batted her eyelashes and shaked her fanny.
Yvette Garcia - Posts | Facebook

Pin on Yvette Garcia

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR