JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Running from the cops with a gun in your hand is two bad ideas.

Suspect allegedly run over by police - KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Posted: Aug 03, 2010 6:17 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 03, 2010 6:46 PM PDT
Man claims he was run over by a police car

BOARDMAN, Org.—A 20-year-old man, allegedly run over twice by a police car, is now in the hospital.

Jason Garza tells us he got a ride home from a friend. After being pulled over by Boardman Police, he got out of his car and started running. Garza says police followed. And after knocking him over with his car, he tells us, both of his feet were run over, and then the officer went back for a second time and ran over his stomach.

Oregon State Police say it is all caught on tape. They won't release the video, but they say it shows Garza fumbling with a handgun once he got out of the car. The officer follows him and Garza runs into the side of the car. Garza falls down. The front wheel runs over his feet and the back wheel goes over his stomach. The Boardman Police called an ambulance.

We are still working on getting you the video.

play stupid games win stupid prizes. Its hard for me to muster any compassion for people like this. On that note hopefully the officer did not purposely run him over the second time while he was on the ground. Video will give more incite.

Threatened use of a deadly weapon by the perp. Use of deadly force by the officer (albeit an unconventional one). Fail to see any issues. I suppose the perp shouldn't have run and tried to pull a gun on the police...

Threatened use of a deadly weapon by the perp. Use of deadly force by the officer (albeit an unconventional one). Fail to see any issues. I suppose the perp shouldn't have run and tried to pull a gun on the police...

How much you want to bet that the 'running' perp had trouble getting away because he had to waddle like a duck due to pants that were hanging down around his ankle
droopy drawers.jpg

Got the photo off of patriotpost.us

droopy drawers.jpg

Should never run away from cops...... you run, you pay.... so boo hoo the guy got ran over, I bet next time he will think twice and not run. The guy had a gun, the cop had a car hahahahaha road kill hahahahahah.

You gotta see this video, particularly the ending.

The amount of paperwork involved in this incident would have had to be mind-boggling. A Montana state trooper and a county Sheriff pursue the bad guy across the border into Idaho and ram his car after engaging in a running gun battle with rifles and shotguns...3 totaled cars.... injuries sustained by all parties....but in the end the bad guy gets what he deserves!

YouTube - ‪Police vs crazed gunman MUST SEE‬‎

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads