JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Biologist Exposes Sushi Restaurants For False Labels For Their Ingredients

1114265749445435392-png__700.jpg

1114267020269240320-png__700.jpg 1114267459173793792-png__700.jpg

Most people aren't qualified to eat sushi IMHO. They do it to be trendy and pretentious. If you want to know where the reputable sushi places are, ask a Japanese member of your community. Try to stick to the Izakaya's that are Japanese owned and operated. They cater to the Japanese community and quality is their reputation. The sushi train places (the McD's of the sushi world) are often staffed by trained monkeys who don't know sushi from sashimi. You get what you pay for, seriously.

Wasabi actually kills stuff that's bad for you...

Green horseradish not so much;).

I stick with veggitarian rolls and cooked shrimp when I've hit the cheaper sushi restraints in the past.

Haven't had rice in my diet for a year so it's not somewhere I'd go anymore at this point.

I kind of shy away from raw salmon, I have seen too many caught out in the ocean with a long tapeworm. Maybe thats why the always cut the fish up in small pieces, so you only get a partial worm.

Here's an FYI for those that buy fish at Costco.
Their fillets of COD, I've found live worms (3 separate times) on the fish.
Also found them in/under the absorbent pads they place in the trays.

Just make sure you cook it thoroughly.

There is nothing better after work than a good sushi platter from 7-11.
It kind of puts the exclamation point on your day.
And that night.
And part of the next day.
And the week you spend in the hospital.
If I wanted to eat raw fish I would have been a seal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top