JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
1679171850471.png

Aloha, Mark

Iceland has no chill, we should be like Iceland

As always "personal responsibility" goes a LONG way to solving and slowing down almost all "problems". Is it any wonder people who want more control seem to always want to do away with personal responsibility? Its become a racists "hate" term any more to tell people to take responsibility for what they do. Look how many "gun laws" could be taken off the books if people with a gun were forced to take some responsibility for the choices they make?

As always "personal responsibility" goes a LONG way to solving and slowing down almost all "problems". Is it any wonder people who want more control seem to always want to do away with personal responsibility? Its become a racists "hate" term any more to tell people to take responsibility for what they do. Look how many "gun laws" could be taken off the books if people with a gun were forced to take some responsibility for the choices they make?
I agree, that is why for the life of me I can not understand why it so important in 2017 to remove the laws and requirements that might have managed to impart some "personal responsibility" over the bankers and the actions they took and literally were in place to prevent this behavior from taking place.

Also the bankers in Iceland didn't "take" responsibility, it was imparted on them through the will power of the courts, governments and people of Iceland

I agree, that is why for the life of me I can not understand why it so important in 2017 to remove the laws and requirements that might have managed to impart some "personal responsibility" over the bankers and the actions they took and literally were in place to prevent this behavior from taking place.

Also the bankers in Iceland didn't "take" responsibility, it was imparted on them through the will power of the courts, governments and people of Iceland
Easy to see the "why", some people who wanted the laws changed donated heavy money to law makers to do so. Now again we see people who took risks that should not have been taken walk away unharmed due to influence and tax payers take the hit. Those who run afoul of law will never take responsibility on their own. You don't see people rob banks then walk in and say "I should not have done that, take me to prison". They get caught, sent to prison and the point is to let others see what the risk is. If people who do stupid things felt pain for doing them there would be a LOT less stupid going on. Instead we have people making excuses for the stupidity and telling the criminals they were "victims" and so nothing they did was their fault. Keep doing this and then people wonder why they have a sudden increase in crime? So the answer is of course more laws aimed at people who do not commit crime. 🤬

. You don't see people rob banks then walk in and say "I should not have done that, take me to prison"
Ironically, more and more you do, maybe not robing a bank, but committing crimes so they can do the time

YakovSmirnoff.jpg

Ironically, more and more you do, maybe not robing a bank, but committing crimes so they can do the time

View attachment 1386406
Funny how all this kind of stuff can be found on Non-US media. I Love It!

View attachment 1386406
Then they are easy to see not serving enough time. Don't wan to be part of society? Great, spend the rest of your life locked away from them. Sadly one party wants all scum to roam free as long as they get to live behind walls and gates so the scum can't hurt them.

Then they are easy to see not serving enough time. Don't wan to be part of society? Great, spend the rest of your life locked away from them. Sadly one party wants all scum to roam free as long as they get to live behind walls and gates so the scum can't hurt them.
Yeah, totally what the article is about and not choosing getting locked up over . . .
scrooged herman.jpg

Yeah, totally what the article is about and not choosing getting locked up over . . .
View attachment 1386451
Did not bother to read it, just going by the title that people are choosing to be locked up. I am all about free choice. Don't want to be part of society? Would rather be scum? Hey that is their choice to make. WHOLE lot of people in the US are all in on supporting them with my tax money as long as they don't have to have them in their back yard or near their kids schools. We get the government we deserve as a wise man said long ago.

I might try to withdraw more tomorrow. Say $3k or so. Before the start of the nationalization of the banks, it was difficult to say the least. What are you using the money for??? Why cash???? ....... + 5 other ???s in a row. Rather than be rude and tell the teller to F-off, it is always better to lie and play along..........

Bank Middle Finger.png

Back around 2005 I took $8,000 in cash out and after the teller (young guy) was done counting it out I just stared at it and said "Dang, but that is a lot of hookers and blow"

Poor kid almost wet himself trying not to laugh :cool:

I might try to withdraw more tomorrow. Say $3k or so. Before the start of the nationalization of the banks, it was difficult to say the least. What are you using the money for??? Why cash???? ....... + 5 other ???s in a row. Rather than be rude and tell the teller to F-off, it is always better to lie and play along..........

View attachment 1387012
Better learn about Title 31 first.

Back in 1991, another partnership and I decided to buy and old self-loading log truck. I went to my regional bank to withdraw $7,000.00 for my share. They said I would have to pay a fee to get a cashier's check. I replied, "OK, I'll just take cash." After consulting with the branch manager, the cashier came back and said that they would waive the fee.

I might try to withdraw more tomorrow. Say $3k or so. Before the start of the nationalization of the banks, it was difficult to say the least. What are you using the money for??? Why cash???? ....... + 5 other ???s in a row. Rather than be rude and tell the teller to F-off, it is always better to lie and play along.........
Yeah, took $8K out one day to buy a used car.
Chatty teller asks what plans I have for the weekend. I calmly said, "I'll be really busy after I make this drug deal."
She stopped laughing when she looked up and saw a dead serious look on my face.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads