JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Store up folks. Literally anything 'real.' Cans of food, barrels of water, a gold bar, a chain saw you name it. If idiots could get the memo that 'money' is backed by NOTHING and no that includes the phony 700:1 underfunded FDIC - that fiat always fails .... oh well. All 'wealth' will be reset.

Known this stuff for 30 years and watched the ups and downs and the bubbles forming. Now we have a Ministry of Truth here in the Empire of Lies. Ugh. Like a badly scripted movie. Thought I'd miss out on all this, but no, lucky me. :(

We have less than eight years left before the boot. Our owners are having a very easy time getting their plans fulfilled thanks to a very gullible and fearful populace. Other than that, enjoy your life that best you can because full-on slavery and social credits are just short years or months away now. Hard to believe I know, but sadly true. As for the 2A it is a Liberty, a permission, not a right. Something that can be taken away, and very sadly it will be at some point, is not a true 'right.'
I know I've got flamed for saying that, so maybe turn me into the M of T .........

Worse than that, the democrat party has declared war on America and American citizens.

Biden should be impeached for treason, pump American oil out of the ground Joe, stop paying terrorists and dictators for oil!!!!!
Yes, the Biden administration has been nearly indistinguishable from the trump administration in policy. However, domestic oil is being pumped at the highest rate in history. Oil is 100$ a barrel cheaper than the last time gas prices were this high, and oil companies hold the most land leases out of any American industry. So if we stop vying foreign oil, gas will be about 20$ a gallon.

Yes, the Biden administration has been nearly indistinguishable from the trump administration in policy. However, domestic oil is being pumped at the highest rate in history. Oil is 100$ a barrel cheaper than the last time gas prices were this high, and oil companies hold the most land leases out of any American industry. So if we stop vying foreign oil, gas will be about 20$ a gallon.
Indistinguishable? I think not…

Brandon is letting in 500,000 plus hungry people in every month at the same time he says we are going to have food problems. Where will they eat?
Or drink.
Yeah sorry, I'm probably not suppose to mention the water/drought situation that many western locations are suffering from.

Let's Go Brandon!

Aloha, Mark

I've lived long enough to know "the fall of society as we know it" predictions are almost more common than the knowledge that half of Kalifederation will soon fall into the ocean.... and the rapture is on countdown... yet again.

Without fail, it's constantly treated by many as absolutely factual.. and every single time... every one of them has been absolutely wrong. Our nation is in a constant state of cyclic reform. Just like our great-great-great-great grandfathers would attest to in their day and age... just as many would agree today... it's trending in the direction of "hell in a handbasket". There is nothing new in play that we haven't seen before and our nation has endured far greater hardships. The focus may be coming from different regions of the world and the "threats" bearing different "labels", but It only seems greater than it is because most have never had to experience hardships not present in our current lifestyles where instant gratification is king. Ant hills seem much more like mountains from that perspective.

I say... Take one of the many lessons from history and Get a Grip! Be reasonably prepared, vigilant and follow reasonable and sustainable goals within your means. It's likely to hold you over at times of unemployment, short term economic crisis or the odd localized natural diaster. Fear mongering has never served any great purpose and, more often than not, is more of a hinderance to familial and societal cohesion during those times when it is genuinely needed.

In other words... if you ever get tired of acorns falling on your noggin... wear a flippin helmet. ;) Focus on your friends and your families. That clock is the only one that is, without fail, actively counting down.

Yes, the Biden administration has been nearly indistinguishable from the trump administration in policy.
Odd, I must be a sparkly rainbow butted unicorn, because I have no problem 'distinguishing' the difference between the #orangemanbadhurtmypeepee admin and the #brandontrunalimunumaprzure admin.

And regular unleaded is $5.29/gal now. Covidiot1984 couldn't keep us locked down, so maybe this will.

Last Edited:
On my post #366 above:

In aviation world we have the concept of a 'coffin corner' in the flight envelope of an aircraft. In some ways the economy is in a coffin corner due to historically low rates, people hooked on it, big Federal debt, and no end in sight due to money printing for previous and future/desired promises (e.g. magically pay off student-loan debt).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffin_corner_(aerodynamics)

Are you suggesting it not prudent to store up needed items? No sure my pea brain understands the context here…
To be succinct, No I am not suggesting that.
Being prepared is prudent. Being a dooms day crier is not helpful, I did not want to project that, but, without plugging the leak in the tank, extra gas won't solve anything.
Natural disasters, if survived, come with earnest optimistic prospects for future and prosperity. With luck, some planning is advantageous. Generally, moving forward from that is mostly in your hands. We are prepared for such things best we can, Better now than when we were young, and have had a little experience in such. By all means put away for the unknown disaster of tomorrow.

The ops title said "crash"

Issues confounding us today, are not "natural", they are cultural, and political, and there are many, and I believe being obscured by being over simplified, marginalized, or made "trendy" by referring to it as a "crash".
The causes of, are not tangible, some not even casually visible to most, making rebuilding, or even preparedness, beyond challenging, especially, if as I believe, "rebuilding" to anything representing previous standards are being severely, and actively, thwarted from many different directions.

My point would be, there is more afoot here than toilet paper shortage or costly carrots and gas because a factory blew up some where .

In such a climate, quality of life (as important as food), and all else, is extremely fragile.

Just how big is your warehouse?

To be succinct, No I am not suggesting that.
Being prepared is prudent. Being a dooms day crier is not helpful, I did not want to project that, but, without plugging the leak in the tank, extra gas won't solve anything.
Natural disasters, if survived, come with earnest optimistic prospects for future and prosperity. With luck, some planning is advantageous. Generally, moving forward from that is mostly in your hands. We are prepared for such things best we can, Better now than when we were young, and have had a little experience in such. By all means put away for the unknown disaster of tomorrow.

The ops title said "crash"

Issues confounding us today, are not "natural", they are cultural, and political, and there are many, and I believe being obscured by being over simplified, marginalized, or made "trendy" by referring to it as a "crash".
The causes of, are not tangible, some not even casually visible to most, making rebuilding, or even preparedness, beyond challenging, especially, if as I believe, "rebuilding" to anything representing previous standards are being severely, and actively, thwarted from many different directions.

My point would be, there is more afoot here than toilet paper shortage or costly carrots and gas because a factory blew up some where .

In such a climate, quality of life (as important as food), and all else, is extremely fragile.

Just how big is your warehouse?
Good points. Thanks for the clarification.

My daughter said all stores of an auto-glass replacement business have seen a reduction in business in the last few weeks. She believes inflation and a recession are hitting much harder that discussed by the Feds or the media. For her business, it means Customers are not able to pay the Comprehensive insurance deductible (typically $500) for windshield or glass replacement.

Buckle in.

Interesting.
Other bellwether service industries are dentists and veterinarians.
I think the Fed's report on bank savings levels speaks volumes.
The dentists must be plenty busy. My wife chipped her tooth last week and called for an appointment to repair the damage. They scheduled her for March 2023. :eek: (Yeah. I know and agree. We need a different dentist.)

I've always thought, a busy dentist is a good sign.
Usually I would agree. But this outfit has a high turnover rate and I suspect they are busy because they are short on dentists right now. I had a similar situation as my wife about four years ago and they got me in the next day or the day after. Maybe Covid caused/is causing problems for them.

My daughter said all stores of an auto-glass replacement business have seen a reduction in business in the last few weeks. She believes inflation and a recession are hitting much harder that discussed by the Feds or the media. For her business, it means Customers are not able to pay the Comprehensive insurance deductible (typically $500) for windshield or glass replacement.

Buckle in.
I don't know what you're talking about, it's just a scratch.

20220531_132141.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews