JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
In the background this morning I heard some law maker grilling that woman who sounds like she never finished school about this. I guess there has been a run of sorts on many small banks people moving money to one of the "big boys" due to the Gov bailing out some banks. Janet sounded like she could not make a coherent sentence when grilled about this. Easy to see why she is in charge, she is an idiot. If people keep moving money out of the small places though a lot of them will have no choice but to sell to one of the "big boys". With so much online now I have long wondered how we still have as many banks as we do.

Looks like our banks will have to pay for CCP bailouts.

RE : post #827

Of course, everyone knows that sort of thing. BUT, But, but......the trick is to require it's posting......before any Politician speaks.

Aloha, Mark

Looks like our banks will have to pay for CCP bailouts.
As much money as we take from the CCP no shock the law makers would protect them. Money talks, BS walks is proven true over and over again. :(

The elephant in the living room is that the Fed is foreign-owned, private corporation that pretty much took control of our nation/corp in 1913. If you have food on your table tomorrow or the next day or live in a greater depression is all at their whim.
More powerful than any puppet you see on CNN or cardboard standees people look up to as leaders.

The Creature From Jekyll Island the best read on how the banksters took over the USA long ago.

This is NOT a political post. Simply factual data on how the banksters gained full control of our destiny.

Last Edited:
Which ones? Specifically, which foreigners and were are they from?
As Burt said, from the book: "The Creature From Jekyll Island the best read on how the banksters took over the USA long ago...." I haven't read it as it is very costly.

As Burt said, from the book: "The Creature From Jekyll Island the best read on how the banksters took over the USA long ago...." I haven't read it as it is very costly.
Meh, took about 2 seconds to find the full text as a free pdf and you can get it off Amazon in paperback for $39.99

Besides, wasn't asking for a literary review, just a peek at the passports of the 'real' owners of the Fed

Appreciate the enthusiasm guys. It is a good read. But there is more to the story.

The original idea is a good one. Banks joining together to provide support for each other in case of emergencies.

The original idea was that banks would only own "free market" corporate debt.

But, as usual, the Government got involved, and in WWI they required the Fed to only own Government Debt.

The rest is history, and now we have the monster that it is.

Two of my favs. The one is a real ad someone took out MANY years ago attempting to expose that family. Now that the same trillionaire elite banking families own 90% of the global media and 99% of the US media no one would ever know.
People actually believe that Gates and Bezos are the richest people in the world. They are poor compared to people that can create money out of thin air.

1912 Rothschilds Cartoon.png March of Tyranny.JPG

Don't go there.
People are people. Most are good while others not. The forces at work are esoteric and certainly not part of the firearm discussion forum. To open your mind learn what egregore is. We're being played, even you vinnie.
To be clear, I wasn't the one to go there and I, along with the forum rules, agree that they don't belong here. But I also understand that well meaning people may not dig deep enough into an idea or particular theory to find out what lies at it's core, and in this case the core of "A Rothschild Ate My Economy" is over 200 years of lies and anti-Semitism. And I didn't need a Ouija board to talk to any spirts to figure that out :)

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.

Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.

No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." ---

(President Woodrow Wilson, a few years before his death in reference to the Federal Reserve act of 1913, which he signed into law. The American Mercury‎, p. 56. 1919.)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads