JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...and to those who have heard the line "I'll just come to your house".... I have just typed up a simple email to my own relatives and close friends to watch this video as a way to show them how important it is to prep.

History Channel--After Armageddon (Part 1 of 9)

I watched this nine part video, made by the History Channel called After Armageddon, a depiction of likely behavior in the United States in the event of a major event. The major event chosen in the video happens to be a flu/viral epidemic however many things can result in a similar reaction. The reason I am emailing all of you this is to get you to think, what if.

After watching the video, consider the following:

* Do you have an adequate food & water storage and how long would it last for all the people in your house?

* If your water was shut off, how would you get more? Would it be clean to drink?

* How would you defend yourself and provide security for you and your family?

* Do you have any medical supplies at home or in your vehicle?

* If you had to leave, by what means, what would you take and where would you go?

Preparation requires forethought, time, money, and knowledge. With my wife and I living in the Seattle metro area, our most realistic disaster is an earthquake. In the last three months, major earthquakes have occurred in Haiti, Chile, China, tornados in the southeast, and Iceland's volcano shutting down European air traffic for several weeks. As our budget allows us, we've just begun to consider the what ifs and what we can do to prepare. Consider your own personal situation and what you would do if you had the opportunity before something occurs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top