JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A while back there was a disaster Survival program on TV - It was a series in I believe Lousianna.
WHat it did was tried to understand the issues if there was a disaster . anarchy.

Anyone remember the name of the program. It would have been on one of the nature type channels

Thanks
Yeah I knew it was not a real survivor series - I Just did not know how to classify it

But it was interesting to see the sociological issues that would occur in that situation. The though processes and how other people may respond.

I agree. It was worth watching, but didn't really get much but entertainment out of it. Although, often times, that's enough. And it looks as though there will be a season 3, so more entertainment. It will be interesting where they put them this time. Louisiana gave them a good opportunity last time, so it will be interesting where they put them to make it new and fresh...

I think the thing I took away - It is not just "Survival Preparation" but really there are several aspects:
1. Sociological Issues / Mob mentality
2. Psychology Issues
3. Physical Long term survival: Food, Water, shelter
4. Financial Issues

Then you start worrying more about the crazies and anarchy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA