JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or use a caliber it's available in. What magazine? It's a tube fed lever gun.
No - it is a box magazine. Tube feeds are magazines too.

I noticed this rifle about a week ago.

Not a conventional lever action, but it is stainless, lever, takedown and mag fed. I would have the barrel cut down to 16.5" to make it even lighter, shorter and handier.

It also comes with a Scout Scope mount option from the factory.

No - it is a box magazine. Tube feeds are magazines too.

I noticed this rifle about a week ago.

Not a conventional lever action, but it is stainless, lever, takedown and mag fed. I would have the barrel cut down to 16.5" to make it even lighter, shorter and handier.

It also comes with a Scout Scope mount option from the factory.

Exactly what I was thinking. Handy, compact, box mag fed, takedown, stainless, scout rifle. Doesn't get much better than that for a do all type of gun.

The other nice thing is that since it is a Browning BLR lever action, you can shoot any ammo in it regardless of power. A semi-auto would be restricted to whatever ammo worked the action (even those with adjustable gas ports require that you adjust it between shots if the ammo for each shot is a different power level). A regular lever action might not handle the higher power loads and the tube fed ones won't handle pointy bullets unless they are plastic tipped.

This is like a bolt action, but with a faster action cycle time. Also, you probably won't be pinching your fingers cycling the lever, and your finger stays with the trigger. Also, it has the removable mag, and of course it is takedown.

The only things I don't like about are:

1) It doesn't have an octagon barrel and they should offer it with shorter barrel lengths.
2) The lever loop should be larger for gloved hands or those who have large hands like me.
3) They should have the option of the BOSS barrel tuner on it.
4) They don't offer it in .45-70
5) Within a given receiver size, they should optionally offer the ability to switch calibers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top