JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a nice new or newer survival rifle. Interested in all kinds, let me know what you have. Not too fond of anything plastic or with plastic components.
Must be steel and wood, any action, over/under shotgun/.22lr perferred, but interested in bolt actions as well.

Thanks!

Your definition of "survival rifle"?

Springfield M6 Scout probably comes close, but the ammo compartment cover
is plastic. The Savage 24 series guns were available in various O/U combos,
and are all steel/wood, but they are getting a bit harder to find.

Ive owned two of the Springfield Armory M6 Scouts, and they're great guns, but I want something thats not quite so expensive, that I can use backpacking and not have to worry that I might damage it.

Savage makes current production model 24's, in many different combinations of shotgun and rifle calibers over & under. I would love to have one of the new ones, but havent seen them for sale anywhere yet.

I own a Sprigfield Armory M-6 Sout in .22 lr and .410. If you want a small packable all metal gun you cant beat it. They are hard to find and it took me just under 2 years to find this one but it was worth it. Every time I go out in the woods I have my .40 cal. Glock and in my pack I carry the M-6. You wont regret buying one. Good luck with what ever you get.

I have a ar7 in the box it is in great shape but it has a plastic stock that you would be hard pressed to break unless you tried to break it it folds up into the but of the stock and is a great carry gun it is sold as a survival gun if interested contact me at [email protected]. john

Did anyone notice that this thread is from May of 2009? I would think the OP has found one by now as well as unsubscribed from this thread.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top