JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now I've seen everything:

Society, Science, Survival: Lessons from AMC’s The Walking Dead https://www.canvas.net/courses/the-walking-dead

I'm pretty sure I can summarize everything this class might offer:

Lesson 1: When on duty, always carry a 6 shooter

Lesson 2: Stealing is bad. When half the world has become zombies, you should keep driving your 30 year old motor home.

Lesson 3: Avoid apartment buildings, military forts, or hardened homes. Just move into a prison.

Lesson 4: Even when the hordes are at your front door, there's always time for monologues.

Lesson 5: Never be the black guy. The black guy always dies.

When staying on an old man's farm never look into the barn with the chain on the door, never keep your children secured, always head to a large city (in an old motor home) and never, never mistrust your bipolar, homicidal, lieing bro who has been f^cking your wife.

Yes! Any time you need to fight zombie hordes, by all means, grab the collector Colt Python, not the Glock 17!

Actually, if the zombie apocalypse were real, chained, jawless zombies and a sword might be a great combination. If they only work on smell and sound, I'll take the sword and a 22lr with a suppressor and 40 grain solids.

Can zombies swim? I would think that a nice island makes for a home base.
Yeah, I think about this scenario since I work on an island. Might live here as well wi
Thin the next year, we'll just have to see. Island living has its pluses and minuses.
Ideally I'd have a bit of land to grow food on and a small boat to get to the mainland if needed.

Brutus out

Yeah, I think about this scenario since I work on an island. Might live here as well wi
Thin the next year, we'll just have to see. Island living has its pluses and minuses.
Ideally I'd have a bit of land to grow food on and a small boat to get to the mainland if needed.

Brutus out

In World War Z, zombies would just walk along the bottom of the ocean and just emerge in random locations.

Campaign hats keep your ears from getting ripped off when you charge headlong through the brush yet remain perfectly unwarped and straight for a year. best hat ever!

Why a 30 year motor home if shtf because they are easier to keep running then the newer ones with all their fancy electronics and often used normal truck parts which would be easier to find when needed and in shtf you would need to make repairs at times. Also any one with even basic skills in truck repair would be more likley to keep them running. Just how many modern trained mechanics with understanding of modern truck computers and such are left when the shtf

Course in real life of movie making they are cheap to buy allowing movie producers to destroy them for the movie but now I guess I just ruining the fun of this post.

To be fair I never watch zombie movies finding them at best boring.

Yes! Any time you need to fight zombie hordes, by all means, grab the collector Colt Python, not the Glock 17!
Did you notice that the barrel of the python sticks out past the end of the holster?

We'll get stuck up top with the zombies while the privileged can go underground. Truck Driver Confirms Underground City Beneath US. 2013 - YouTube

I remember Dick Cheney was asked 'what if Washington DC got wiped out" - he responded, 'don't worry, there is an emergency government underground ready to take over and direct affairs."

Well, there certainly are. But dufus America could care a less.

LOL, that video is of Springfield underground its not very secret they have a web site you can even rent space there.

http://www.springfieldunderground.com/

We'll get stuck up top with the zombies while the privileged can go underground. Truck Driver Confirms Underground City Beneath US. 2013 - YouTube

I remember Dick Cheney was asked 'what if Washington DC got wiped out" - he responded, 'don't worry, there is an emergency government underground ready to take over and direct affairs."

Well, there certainly are. But dufus America could care a less.

Burt, you don't really believe that there is a highway system underground with cities that expand for thousands of miles, do you? Because a truck driver said so? Of course there are bunkers for politicians. We have actually seen some of them that have been declassified and are no longer used. Since the ones no longer being used are so incredibly secure and functional, I'm sure the new ones are pretty impressive.

Still, I can't imagine that they stretch for THOUSANDS of miles underground.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top