JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Trades are listed below. Don't let me stop you from haggling. Prefer Paypal gift, FTF and USPS MO is also options. I ship USPS priority whenever possible.

--Kelly Kettle, large, new/never used, the good version with the wood handle not the crappy plastic, comes with accessories. $80

--2 Tyvek ground sheets, new--35 shipped for both.

--2 Sets of Snow Trax, medium--20 shipped for both.

--Custom Concealment Tarp--less than a hundred of these were made by a little known, but highly sought after custom guy in Oregon. One side is black nylon, the other is hot air balloon 'mylar' but not the crinkle paper junk, this is authentic hot air balloon material. It's designed by a deeply experienced bushcraft guy who also has a bunch of military history. The result is a super versatile, tough but lightweight tarp that can be configured in 50-some different ways. Loops sewn for stakes, bar-tacked/industrial sewing, tie downs included and a stuff sack. If you've seen the recent news articles about 'Drone Resistant Hoodies' and the like then you'll probably grasp the value of this tarp in terms of signature reduction. As well as the concealment qualities the mylar/hot air balloon fabric reflects body or fire heat back down on the user. Genius. Used once and you'll never find another for sale, I guarantee. I would not sell generally but I have three and can let one go. PM if you have questions about this, as it's gonna be an unknown to most folks. The photo below shows the fabric. $450

--Kifaru 1 quart/Nalgene pouch, coyote, like new, military division classic. $35

--Raven Concealment Single Glock .45 mag carrier: $30

--EGL Go-Bag, 'Spartan style/suit jacket' opener, two iPad sized exterior pouches, two laptop size rear pouches, coyote. Darrin doesn't keep this one going as a standard product, it was a one time deal as I understand. Everything you want in a go bag. Brand new. $165 shipped

IMG_1475_zpsf4b92e66.jpg IMG_1479_zps5d7aacdd.jpg IMG_1440_zps94342738.jpg IMG_1441_zps72f13dac.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top