JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have had for many years, these "survival cards". They have a lot of information about shelter, water, food (both edible plants, hunting and traping meat and the preparation of), first aid, signaling and various misc. information. They are laminated dual sided pages that have a broken english writing pattern. Excess words are removed and as you are reading to yourself you will have to fill them in (example: the, to, a etc...). They are intended to help you remember what you are supposed to do and what you should have already learned but may have forgotten due to stress of your situation, hunger, lack of sleep etc...

The only contact information on the card is the following: Reorder from: Survival cards, Box 805, Blommington, Ind. 47401 USA

These cards were printed in 1976 and are Copyrighted by Lee Nading (hence the state of Indiana abbreviation "Ind." in the address)

If anybody has any information on these cards please post and assist others with obtaining their own. These are very useful and will take up next to no room in an essential survival kit.

SF-

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

thats the best i can do on google....

I did some more looking and they no longer make them the press that printed them is done... If you have a set hang on to it,... or give it to me!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top