JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't care what the law says, I refuse to be Reginald Denny-ized and therefore will be grabbing gears like crazy and back that up with lead if need be. That said it what be a total freak accident to find myself in that type of scenario in the first place as I also refuse to be anywhere near these idiots when they play their stupid games.

When they were having mob & car jacking problems in South Africa , they fitted propane jets,
(Think Large Barbecue Burners) under the sides of the vehicles. That could be ignited with press
of a button. :eek:

Cow catcher.. Either they will get out of the way, or they will be moved out of the way and not in a good way.

I have it on good authority that, indeed, the cows did not enjoy the experience! :D

I don't care what the law says, I refuse to be Reginald Denny-ized and therefore will be grabbing gears like crazy and back that up with lead if need be. That said it what be a total freak accident to find myself in that type of scenario in the first place as I also refuse to be anywhere near these idiots when they play their stupid games.

You have an excellent point, tits! I saw Reginald Denny get his, live, and it truly has affected me for life!

Why would I be careless enough to let myself be trapped in my car by a bunch of protestors?
Situations like that are not that difficult to avoid.
Just put down the cell phone, the hamburger, quit combing your hair and pay attention to what is going on around you.
Let me see, it's May Day and I'm going to go shopping in Seattle...........
Should be fun.

Any city large enough to have a protest will be firmly controlled by the Democrat party. Therefore any amount of force will be considered excessive and you will be arrested and charged with a crime.
If your state also happens to be controlled by the Democrat party you will be convicted of that crime and go to prison where the Democrat party is also firmly in control.

yep that's what I think will happen especially since our area is so heavily biased to favor liberals its best to avoid and stay away in my opinion, have you guys read or seen all the threats of coast to cost organized riots and protest set for November 4th if not google it , just the fact that these groups are openly threatening to overrun the US gov with no ill effects kind of shows where the media and lower courts stand, all the stuff that happened in portland had no charges filled expect one guy that pulled a gun to protect him self , he was arrested so ya stay away from these events including he NOV 4th planned take over , the innocent passer through could get the short end of the stick :(

Last Edited:
If they are an aggressive crowd and blocking your egress, I putting pedal down.

It would also depend if my kids were with me.
If kids are in the car and they start beating on the car/windows It's GTFO by any means possible.

If it's just me, then I will put up with a lot, but I will blare country music and my horn and if they try to bust the windows, shots will be fired and the pedal will stay on the floor until I get home

What can you do? Stay away from protests. Use email and your phone to protest to the appropriate Representatives. Screaming and holding signs never seems to matter anyway.

yep that's what I think will happen especially since our area is so heavily biased to favor liberals its best to avoid and stay away in my opinion, have you guys read or seen all the threats of coast to cost organized riots and protest set for November 4th if not google it , just the fact that these groups are openly threatening to overrun the US gov with no ill effects kind of shows where the media and lower courts stand, all the stuff that happened in portland had no charges filled expect one guy that pulled a gun to protect him self , he was arrested so ya stay away from these events including he NOV 4th planned take over , the innocent passer through could get the short end of the stick :(
If this is indeed true, the wise man would stay far away from all the typical liberal sh!tholes...

Seeing that November 4th is a Saturday, I'll be running my regular errands... With extra mags in board, just in case...

Amazes me they just don't get it, they keep pushing the envelope trying to provoke a confrontation with conservatives... When that happens, I fear there'll be a bloodbath... Didn't they get a sufficient taste last November of what conservatives are capable of when pushed... Dumbazzes....

I just Googled 11/04 and yeah, it looks like Antifa is planning more useless violent protests. I'll be sure my man-cave fridge is full of beer and sit here and post on NWFA. Maybe I'll do one better and go shoot my RPR. Who knows? One thing for certain, you won't see me anywhere near PDX or any other local gathering areas.

I say NOBODY that is against what Antifa stands for shows up.......they'll all be standing around staring at their shoes and crying about how their feelings are hurt and nobody cares. Maybe they'll get bored and start smashing their own windows. :rolleyes:

Most of those jagoffs just show up looking for a reason to be stupid and violent. Get a life, get a job and make something of yourselves. You are entitled to NOTHING!

Seems the basis for November 4th protest is because they claim the Trump/Pence Administration is illegitimate...

How cute... I'm sure they're the same ones who wept at the election results... Perhaps they should learn the intricacies of the election process and just how it works...

Even more importantly, produce a viable candidate next time, not the same ole warmed up leftovers....

Pathetic... Good news, they'll scatter like cockroaches at the first flash bang...

Seems the basis for November 4th protest is because they claim the Trump/Pence Administration is illegitimate...

How cute... I'm sure they're the same ones who wept at the election results... Perhaps they should learn the intricacies of the election process and just how it works...

Even more importantly, produce a viable candidate next time, not the same ole warmed up leftovers....

Pathetic... Good news, they'll scatter like cockroaches at the first flash bang...

You'd be shocked to know just how many of them didn't bother to even vote, they were THAT sure the witch would win.... HA HA!

I have used a 2.5lb dry chemical fire extinguisher to defend myself in the past. It was to say the least most impressive. A guy I knew from school thought for some reason I had something to do with the theft of some hi performance car parts. I did not. He found me cruising the gut in Salem one night and commenced to chase me around my 67 Chevelle. I managed to get into the car and after he punched the left rear quarter window and reached inside the car tearing a new jacket.

I slammed my hand down on the release for my racing extinguisher that was between the seats and shoved it pretty much in his face squeezing the handle at the same time. I then got the car started and did about a 10 sec quarter mile out of there.

According to the some 30+ people hangin around watching they said all of a sudden this silent cloud burst from the side of my car with him landing in a heep in the middle of the street. He got up and was pretty much unable to breathe for a while. Once he regained his ability to speak he was screaming at the crowd to stop laughing.

The next day my younger brother visited him. He was in a bathrobe. His face was all swollen and puffy snot was running out of his nose. His right hand was swollen from the nail to his wrist (from hitting the window) As he sat in his chair coughing he told my brother re wasn't even mad at me (course that was hard to tell as he was swinging hay makers at me I was ducking thanks to a couple years of aikido training) But now he had to really pound me.

My brother explained the fire extinguisher is now empty so the only thing Mark has is the 9mm under the seat and he might want to rethink his future.

I have to the best of my knowledge in the last 38-39 years never seen him again.

I carry two extinguishers in both our cars one in the trunk one in the pass compartment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top