Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Surprising finds

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by jimboshooter, Dec 22, 2012.

1. jimboshooter

jimboshooter West Portland, Oregon Active Member

I was surprised to find a 30 round Tapco AR-15 magazine online and apparently in stock from what i could tell. It was $25 which seems higher than normal, but not outrageous. They also had some Ruger 10/22 at standard, non-sale prices.

I find it interesting as I troll my long list of vendors daily out of morbid curiousity that I finding a bit of product here and there still out there.

2. jimboshooter

jimboshooter West Portland, Oregon Active Member

Also found some pmag in stock for $37. High price, but not as high as some of the ads on this site.

3. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I found a 308 pmag in a new gun shop right up the street from me:) I wish they would have had more.

4. TheHumungus

TheHumungus Portland Active Member

Brownells is taking backorders of pmags. You can order as many as you want. They are $14.25 each. They will ship as soon as Magpul catches up with their production.

5. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

Give it a month or two. On the federal level, I don't think anything is very likely to happen. The state level is another altogether. On the other hand, even IF WA bans bla, bla, you can still get mags out of state. with the federal AWB gone, it's all BS on the state level.

scot4199 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. HBIII

HBIII Wilsonville Active Member

Wow, $37 is already not that high in our eyes. Amazing what can happen in a week.