JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
download.jpeg-46.jpg

I'm honestly wondering "no joke" when are we going to start seeing confrontations between people who are not going to comply to this draconian crap and if it does start to happen how many people will cave and just give in…
My guess is that the powers that be will have no problem snuffing out anyone who doesn't obey and hoping that those instances will make everybody terrified enough to comply.

I'm honestly wondering "no joke" when are we going to start seeing confrontations between people who are not going to comply to this draconian crap and if it does start to happen how many people will cave and just give in…
My guess is that the powers that be will have no problem snuffing out anyone who doesn't obey and hoping that those instances will make everybody terrified enough to comply.
This is one that there is no "will not comply" option.

Being that it would be done in the background, without individuals input. Meaning that a 4473 ever filled out could be scanned in.

Now, if you are suggesting that FFL's not comply (not do 4473's)? They wouldn't be open too long, and would most likely be in federal prisons in short order.

Being that it would be done in the background, without individuals input. Meaning that a 4473 ever filled out could be scanned in.

Now, if you are suggesting that FFL's not comply (not do 4473's)? They wouldn't be open too long, and would most likely be in federal prisons in short order.
No I meant where they demand everyone register and then people say f_ck off and don't and then they send the goon squad to take peoples guns (or worse) for not obeying.

Could be scanned??? Per that article they already are scanned and will continue to be scanned into their illegal registry. How many shops that you've bought guns at have since gone out of business? Every one of them has already sent their 4473s in and those are or soon will be scanned into their database.

Could be scanned??? Per that article they already are scanned and will continue to be scanned into their illegal registry. How many shops that you've bought guns at have since gone out of business? Every one of them has already sent their 4473s in and those are or soon will be scanned into their database.
Isn't this scanning in clear violation of Ronald Reagan's Gun Owners Protection Act of 1986, believe it was 1986…. Where the federal government is forbidden to create a database of firearms ownership, i.e. firearms registry database…

Where are all the pro-gun groups on this one? Seems my donations aren't yielding any "watchdog" work at all….

Anybody wanna place bets on BATFEces compliance even if Congress DID pass a law explicitly ordering such database's dismantling? Yah, me either.

This doesn't stop until they get the Carthage Treatment.

Isn't this scanning in clear violation of Ronald Reagan's Gun Owners Protection Act of 1986, believe it was 1986…. Where the federal government is forbidden to create a database of firearms ownership, i.e. firearms registry database…

Where are all the pro-gun groups on this one? Seems my donations aren't yielding any "watchdog" work at all….
Why, yes. Yes it is a violation.
I found out about this from an e-mail that ATF was keeping those records from SAF NRA or GOA Maybe all of them, months ago.
eta I wasn't known if they were scanning at the time, but why else would they be keeping those records?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top