JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This just was not the perp's day. No doubt Mike Bloomberg would frown, but all's well that ends well and this ends well. Nobody who mattered got hurt.

I wonder if the perp's half wit relatives will wail and moan about how unfair it was, and how he just needed $ for medicine for his sick old mama or shoes so he could go to school.
Or maybe file an ERPO so they can get even later.

Sorry the vid doesn't work.

Spoiler alert: The perp walks up to a bank teller and pulls a piece. Bystander presents his piece and shoots the perp in the head 3 times before he can fall down.

The End

Last Edited:
Don't know the caliber. He shoots pretty fast and puts all 3 in the perp's head and neck. At the 1st head shot it's lights out, with what looks like 1 in the neck, and another head shot for good measure on the way down.
It's great shooting - Mike Bloomberg wishes NYPD could shoot that well.

Last Edited:
I have the video but don't know how to upload it. It's a 6 meg MP4 file and the system doesn't seem to support that...
I'm of no help, unfortunately. Sounds like you're on a mission to find out "HOW or WHERE"
Webites, aside of Youtube, are all I'm aware of.

You should be able to get a direct link for viewing the vid on Facebook. Somehow. Other have done this without issue.
Again, I;m of no help. I don't do FB.

I'm of no help, unfortunately. Sounds like you're on a mission to find out "HOW or WHERE"
Webites, aside of Youtube, are all I'm aware of.

You should be able to get a direct link for viewing the vid on Facebook. Somehow. Other have done this without issue.
Again, I;m of no help. I don't do FB.

I was going to upload it to this thread for viewing but it doesn't look to be possible. The video is as described above except I think it's someplace like "Postal Annex" as the customers appear to be transacting packages instead of money. The weapon is a full size auto drawn from an IWB holster. Three quick shots to the head and the perp goes down DRT. His buddies ran like scared school girls....

RKBA

That's sumthin'....The news/media blasts 24/7, all kinds of depraved crap. For some reason they don't want to hurt our sensibilities, so they wipe videos from the web so they can't be used as a learning tool for those who might perpetrate such depravity.

Not to be too grim here...
But having some experience in matters similar to the OP :

The angle the bullet strikes the skull may cause the bullet to deflect one way or the other...and may only cause "superficial" damage.
Also as I have often said...
Bullets no matter how well designed and or placed can do weird things when they hit flesh.
Andy

I was going to upload it to this thread for viewing but it doesn't look to be possible. The video is as described above except I think it's someplace like "Postal Annex" as the customers appear to be transacting packages instead of money. The weapon is a full size auto drawn from an IWB holster. Three quick shots to the head and the perp goes down DRT. His buddies ran like scared school girls....

RKBA
The story plays out to a video, I think was already posted here. The Perp and his boys (dark skinned) got an unexpected surprise from a white guy that was already at the counter. The perp pulled the gun and was not aware of his surrounding. Carrying on not paying attention, as the white guy drew his concealed. Still not paying attention, the white guy shot him in the head. It appeared to only stun the perp, when the white guy gave two more pills for the headache. Done deal. The followers ran at the first shot.

I recall that video. It was on the Active Self Protection site. It was from a post office in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The good guy with the gun was an off duty military.

Glad you found it in a form that could be shared here. I thought the 1st shot was lethal until seeing it in slow mo. The AAR analysis was great.
I knew a person who claimed to have popped somebody in the forehead @ point blank range (.25 ACP). It put the recipient down temporarily but did not breach the cranial vault. I thought he was FOS (not known for veracity anyway) until I saw information on that subject later. He was real happy that he wasn't looking at a murder beef, especially since he already had an extensive felony record.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top