JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those looking for an M1 Carbine...

Base Pricing Starts at $1,099.99

We have the following M1 carbines available:
M1 carbine NRA good to INLAND ONLY $1,099.99
M1 Carbine NRA very good to excellent condition $1,299.99
M1 Carbine NRA excellent to unissued condition $1,799.99
M1 Carbine early production with flip up sight $1,499.99

Tempting but the reviews I'm seeing on quality has kept me away. From what has been reported here and elsewhere it is many are in pretty rough shape, to put it mildly.

I didn't buy one at 899.99, I'm not going to buy one at 1099.99. The ones they are putting out are just bad. that mixed with their reputation is enough to keep me away. Now if they priced at 799.99 I think it would be fair.

I paid $300 for this select National Postal Meter many years ago. Paid more for the better condition. Bought it at Expo center gun show.:rolleyes:
1601463052977.png

From what I've heard,and believe to be true..... they don't consider barrel condition in those ratings. SO, that "so called" excellent to un-issued condition could have had water in the barrel for 80 years and YOU wouldn't know it until you got the gun in your hands. Not that that is likely.... Still it's gamble I don't believe I'd take.

At those price I'd rather buy one of the new ones made by Auto-Ordnance.

Go with the Inland instead. They are touted as having parts that are identical, and even interchangeable with originals. I have an Inland and it has had no issues.

I've been kicking myself ever since I passed up the Italian-return USGI carbines that the CMP brought in just a few years ago. I was qualified to buy from them at that time, and had bought a couple Garands. The CMP carbines I saw looked really nice, but I just thought $475 seemed like a lot, and I already one. Oh well...

Yeah, $1100 seems really crazy high, to me, for a ratty old carbine in questionable condition, but if they can get someone to buy them for that them I guess the market will bear it.

I paid $400 for my Saginaw and thought that was kind of high, look what one goes for now days!:eek:
Used to see them all the time in barrels, pick and choose the brand you wanted and go, man, those were the days!
Hell, I remember $200 1903's, $450 Garands, and $550 M-1A's, never thought I would see them go up in price, but damn!
Makes me wish I have bought a bunch to stash away!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top