JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone here have a love for surplus pistols like I do?

I have a CZ-82 that is a typical CZ. Dead nuts accurate and predictably reliable. I even carry it from time to time.

Anyone else got a surplus pistol they like or even carry? Sorry I have no pics of this one right now.....

Ok, Ok. I have a couple. I mean, really, only two!

My CZ-52 is a neat gun! Fun to shoot, but a very heavy trigger. I can shoot well with it out to about 75feet.
P1010260.jpg

My Tokarev has a nice trigger and shoots well to 50 feet.
TTC-46-crop.jpg

I have both the cz82 and 52 once you fix the horrible trigger on the 52 it is accurate the 82 is one of the most accurate pistols i have ever had 2 mags at 25 ft gave a ragged hole of 1 1/2 in at the widest part. This was after looking at that slick barrel and thinking it was shot out.It lives in my truck door.

I plan on getting a 52 and an 82 once I'm done with my pre-ban purchases and have my C&R. The paperwork is on it's way to me :)

One of the first handguns I shot was my father's P-38 which he brought back from WW2 (and which has now been passed to me). I do not shoot the P-38 as it is too valuable; but I bought a surplus P-1 (which for all intents is the German new designation). The P1 could be had for as little as $250 in nearly unused condition a year ago (as the German Army was replacing this with, I think, HK).

Over the years, I have collected a WW1 USGI 1911, a Bulgarian Makarov, a CZ 82, a P6 (German Police version of the Sig P-225). I don'[t have a WW2 1911 as the prices have gone up so much! I have thought about a P-08 (Lugar) but the least expensive one I saw was about $900.

I have thought about a Browning P-35 as well, but I've heard their triggers are not so great (the reason the British SAS went to the Sig P-226)...but it is a "classic" military arm....

Count me in, I'm a 9x18 nut, just picked up a gorgeous East German Makarov this morning form a fellow at a flea market. Needs a new safety spring detente and were ready to rock and roll. Paid $175.00 OTD, gun is easily 97% and the replacement spring is $1.96 from numrich. Fellow is there every weekend and usually has C&R early American revolvers, H&R, Iver Johnson etc., etc., etc., that hold no interest for me.
G.R.

I know what you mean but they have to make a living too, I just wish it wasn't on my back that they felt they needed to profit. My CZ 52 shot so poorly with any ammo I used I finally converted it to 9MM and the thing is a tack driver with most ammo I use, it especially loves S&B range ammo, a slower round but much more accurate than anything else I have tried. I had a problem with feed for about the first 100 rounds then the problem disappeared. I haven't pulled it apart yet to smooth up the trigger pull, that will be a winter project.
G.R.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads