JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Correction, it is the XC1-A model. The XC1-B is 300 lumens and the XC2 has the laser, did some quick research, my apologies for the confusion.

Yeah sorry man, just too much if a pain.
I hear ya. Great deal on the light! Guess the way I look at it is I'd have to drive and meet somebody to sell it. Might as well drive to the post office. But honestly I print shipping labels at home through Paypal, and just toss it in the mail box. Makes it easy!:D GLWS

I offered a trade for something he wanted but never responded. I assume hes not interested in selling. Plus thr xc1a is full of issues. Id go with xc1b if i were u.

I offered a trade for something he wanted but never responded. I assume hes not interested in selling. Plus thr xc1a is full of issues. Id go with xc1b if i were u.
I've never received any massages from you, and if I am posting it I am probably still interested in selling it. Also, I bought 2 of these and have never had a problem 1 with its twin. Its been on several different pistols adding to quite a few rounds and holsterings.

My apologies. Not trying to discredit ur post. I sent a pm back on 30 may. Just never heard anything back so i wasnt sure. And as far as the xc1a thats what the research ive done and ppl ive talked to said. Not saying every xc1a is bad but they said the xc1b just has all the kinks worked out

Yes omg the post office is terrible! So difficult to put item in priority envelope and send.:rolleyes: The right guy is going to drive 5 hours out to Newport for a $120 item but it ain't me! Glws!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top