JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since the release of the SF XC1, who has holsters available on the market for them?
Those that have them, name your firearm and holster of choice.

Feedback of the XC1 is also of interest.

Yeah, the XC1 is new. Spensive ta boot. I have both SF and SL brands, but do not carry them concealed. They're just too big to think IWB. When the XC1 was first released, they seemed to be the next big thing to have. Researching them, meh, the reviews sure don't sound assuring that they (reviewer) really like them.

I had (still do) a chance to pick one up for less than two bills, but just can't bring myself to do it.
Holsters are out there, I just thought to start the topic and let it run it's course. All in all, I get that the XC1 may not be that great of a product after all.

Income Tax funds runnin hot. OVER!!:D

Last Edited:
The flared magwell I was considering for grip placement only. Once concealment print was mentioned, the interest was no more.

Concerning the lights. No kidding, IWB? I never even considered looking into carrying IWB with the bigger lights. Now that you mention carrying that way, I'll look into it. For me, the thought of it alone seems as if it'd be real bulky?
Makes me wonder if I need pants in a bigger waist....again?...lol

Thanks for the info :)

LOL..I was joking (cringing) about increasing my waist size again. I'm already in the "no a$$" club.
I envisioned the thuggery look of a crotch at the knees!! :confused::D

Yep, found the Shadow XC1 right after you posted previously. The holsters are stout. I watched a few videos. Quality products. I carry AIWB mainly. The "deep carry" clips are a plus.

On your lead, I may have finally found a way to finally carry my G21SF, AIWB, more comfortably.
I'll be looking into them more.

I'm not sure they do it anymore but back in the day if you went to blade-tech they would custom mold any holster to your actual pistol.

Blade-Tech
5530 184th St E
Puyallup, WA 98375

If you rock a double action you can just use gangster style in yo pants yo.

But yeah user GIJOE would rock me some kydex for my custom setups. I can't use kydex on her so I'm sure Don will whip me up an ostrich or stingray rig.
20151106_070145.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads