JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are a couple of Surefire lights that I am interested in checking out, but I'd like to take a look at them first before I plunk down a bunch of cash. I know some places that may have one or two models, but is there anyone in the PDX area that has a really good selection of Surefire lights?

I am a Surefire dealer. Which lights are you looking for?

I was interested in the new 6P or 6XP (I think those are the numbers), but I also have an E2D incandescent that I am looking to change over to an LED. They make an LED head for it which is their part #KX2C.

Do you have the new 6 series lights? If so, what price? What price for the KX2C LED head?

I was interested in the new 6P or 6XP (I think those are the numbers), but I also have an E2D incandescent that I am looking to change over to an LED. They make an LED head for it which is their part #KX2C.

Do you have the new 6 series lights? If so, what price? What price for the KX2C LED head?

I think I have every 6P light they have. I can give a list when I am back in the office in the morning.

The KX2C heads are pretty spendy at $111. That is about $25 less than a brand new E1B, but you only get 110 lumens as opposed to 200.
I have a hard time telling the difference between the 2 powers myself.
I would have to order either one of those.
I also have the Z2X in stock also as another option in case you want to trade in your old E2D.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top