JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale I have a Surefire A2 Aviator dual output white/red milspec flashlight in excellent condition with brand new batteries. Light was mounted on my M4, but was replaced with a X-400 light/laser

Info can be seen here:
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Light has 1 primary 120 lumen white light, and 3 secondary low-output 10 lumen red LEDs ($35.00 extra feature for red LEDs)

Light can be momentary push button on, or constant on of either color/beam intensity.

Light is verified by Surefire to be water proof to 33 feet / 10 meters

$100.00 or will consider trading for Troy flip up sights or a TLR-1s for my Glock

Having a really hard time capturing the light output of this with my camera, but just so you get an idea...

Edit: When comparing prices, make sure to compare to the current 120 lumen version, and not the old 80 lumen version!

IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0821.jpg
IMG_0831.jpg
IMG_0828.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top