Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Surefire A2 Aviator milspec flashlight

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by ArBrnSnpr, May 29, 2012.

1. ArBrnSnpr

ArBrnSnpr PNW Active Member

Up for sale I have a Surefire A2 Aviator dual output white/red milspec flashlight in excellent condition with brand new batteries. Light was mounted on my M4, but was replaced with a X-400 light/laser

Info can be seen here:
    SureFire A2 LED AviatorĀ® Flashlight
    Flashlight Reviews and LED Modifications

Light has 1 primary 120 lumen white light, and 3 secondary low-output 10 lumen red LEDs ($35.00 extra feature for red LEDs)

Light can be momentary push button on, or constant on of either color/beam intensity.

Light is verified by Surefire to be water proof to 33 feet / 10 meters

$100.00 or will consider trading for Troy flip up sights or a TLR-1s for my Glock

Having a really hard time capturing the light output of this with my camera, but just so you get an idea...

Edit: When comparing prices, make sure to compare to the current 120 lumen version, and not the old 80 lumen version!

IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0831.jpg
    IMG_0828.jpg

2. ArBrnSnpr

Bump - light is off the rifle and ready for a new owner!

3. ArBrnSnpr

Red LED version is the MILSPEC version - much sturdier than the white/white, or white/blue light/LED combo!!

4. ArBrnSnpr

TTT - price drop!!

5. ArBrnSnpr

Updated 7/12