JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an extra surefire I dont need. I would like to trade 3 BRICKS .22 "IN OREGON CITY" "IN OREGON CITY"

LOWERED TO 3 BRICKS OF .22LR

The 6P LED is a compact high-output flashlight featuring a hard-anodized aerospace aluminum body. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED and a precision micro-textured reflector to produce a smooth 120-lumen beam-six times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight, and more than enough to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision. The tactically-correct pushbutton tailcap switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on

I have a stock 10/22 barrel from a ruger that I got with the gun brand new like a month ago with I only 400 rounds through it and from 50 yards able to take out a 1 inch bullseye completely... I would be willing to trade this for the surer ire 6p

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.