JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the NFA phone number NOMOREBS. I'm anxious about a couple toys (with most of the waiting still ahead of me). It was reassuring to learn that they're both pending with no glitches so far.

Working for a similar bureaucratic machine, I'm wary of waiting the full time just to finally discover there was a problem someone should have called me (or the seller) about months ago.

Now back to waiting...

guys....

I just completely and utterly failed... After 7 monthes of waiting, I got a letter from the ATF, and I forogot my social on one of my finerprint cards.... I feel stupid and uber sad...........

guys....

I just completely and utterly failed... After 7 monthes of waiting, I got a letter from the ATF, and I forogot my social on one of my finerprint cards.... I feel stupid and uber sad...........

My buddy had the same type of issue with his SBR. Forgot to fill out the short consent form. He sent it back and had his stamp within 2 weeks!
Worry not. You should have it by the end of February if all goes well and you get it back quickly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top