JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

Besides a punch and a hammer, do any of you use a sight pusher tool for installation of supressor sights? I have a standard trijicon pusher that I use; however, it doesn't work for raised sights. Ideally It would be universal where I could use it for various pistols. I have a 34 MOS and a USP that need some new supressor sights, so I'm thinking buying the tool might pay for itself..... Any thoughts?

On another firearms site I used to frequent, we would pass around a threading die for adding threads to the end of our neutered AKM barrels. The tool went all over the USA with each person promising to take care of the tool as if it was their own, and cover the return shipping. There was never a problem, although I will admit this was done between well established members with good reputations.

I know there are others here, myself included, who could benefit in the use of a sight pusher but not willing to spend $100 for the pleasure. It would be cool if we could do something like described above, but there is risk involved.

On another firearms site I used to frequent, we would pass around a threading die for adding threads to the end of our neutered AKM barrels. The tool went all over the USA with each person promising to take care of the tool as if it was their own, and cover the return shipping. There was never a problem, although I will admit this was done between well established members with good reputations.

I know there are others here, myself included, who could benefit in the use of a sight pusher but not willing to spend $100 for the pleasure. It would be cool if we could do something like described above, but there is risk involved.
that's pretty awesome to know people can be trusted with another guys tools. at work, sometimes its hard for me to lend my snap-on tools to someone especially when they dont return it after theyre done and i have to go get it. also, when they return it filthy.

the guy im talking about doesnt work here anymore;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top