JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I pity the officers that try to enforce this sort of unconstitutional action.

I pity the private citizen who has to decide how to respond to that knock on the door.

Why should an American citizen have to choose hiding constitutionally protected personal property versus putting his life/wealth on the line to defend that property.

From my very limited experience....
Well, getting a warrant isn't/wasn't as easy as some people might think. At least in my day. Not to mention that you would practically need a lawyer to write one out. Yeah.....make sure everything is spelled out correctly and in the order that the judges like to see things, etc... etc....

Wow....maybe it's time for a fill in the blanks form?

Aloha, Mark
I think this is part of the issue.. Everything is written in legalese and you need a pocket lawyer to understand anything. o_O

Spoiler alert - they'll decide government can do whatever it wants in the name of "public health" because of "science".

They were 5-4 a month ago on freedom of religion in the NY diocese case. How do we think search/seizure and firearms cases are going to go?

It's very troubling how we have a 4th amendment that is very clear in what the government can and can't do to it's citizens, but that lawyers have introduced things like "Community Caretaking" exceptions that strip those rights.

It's very troubling how we have a 4th amendment that is very clear in what the government can and can't do to it's citizens, but that lawyers have introduced things like "Community Caretaking" exceptions that strip those rights.

Remember all those drugged-out individuals that choose to live their lives on the streets of the inner cities?

Now consider this......Community Caretaking example:

Police get a call to the drunk sleeping on the bus stop bench. The police arrive and determine that the guy just appeared to be sleeping it off. So they leave without even rousting the guy (insisting that he awaken and leave).

Hey.....humans need sleep. Why do cops always insist on being such @ holes?

Anyway......
A while later.....the guy rolls off of the bench and into the street.....where he gets hit by traffic.

The police get's sued. Failure to care for a person clearly (according to LIBERALS) in need of "help". "Failure to Act."

Aloha, Mark

PS....the answer was (according to the instructor).

Call an ambulance.

Get him into the ambulance. Use force if necessary to get him into the ambulance. And take him to a hospital for treatment. Remember....there is no such thing as a "police drunk tank" anymore.

"Force if necessary".....I don't think that will fly. And then, if I should just awaken him.....and he walks off and gets hit? Rrrright. Thus, get him into the ambulance......and now he's their problem.

Rrrrrright.....but what do I know about anything?

Last Edited:
Those dudes are private mercenaries.... I've always hated the likes of private mercenaries and the CIA.

Image result for the fall guy meme

The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday will hear oral argument in Caniglia v. Strom, a case that could have sweeping consequences for policing, due process, and mental health, with the Biden Administration and attorneys general from nine states urging the High Court to uphold warrantless gun confiscation.

https://gunfreezone.net/this-is-fking-bad-the-big-luau-might-be-starting-soon/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicksi...enter-homes-and-seize-guns-without-a-warrant/

Docket No.​
Op. Below​
Argument​
Opinion​
Vote​
Author​
Term​
20-1571st Cir.Mar 24, 2021TBDTBDTBDOT 2020

Issue: Whether the "community caretaking" exception to the Fourth Amendment's warrant requirement extends to the home.

SCOTUS just ruled in favor of a plaintiff who was shot. They tied shootings to the 4th Amendment right to be secure in their person. This means the shooting now has to be justifiable by being reasonably objective and that seizure is warranted.
I believe the case you're referring to is Torres v. Madrid. The decision is here (pdf):
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/20pdf/19-292_21p3.pdf
The first few paragraphs pretty much sums it up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top