JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yeah that's what I meant.

People are going to come to America because abortions are illegal in half the country.
Sorry, that makes no sense to me. Perhaps you have some insight I don't.

Anyway, it's a sad day when you can't choose what you want to do with your own body.

Anyway, it's a sad day when you can't choose what you want to do with your own body.
IBTL

And nobody GAF what anyone does with their own body. It's what women are doing with someone else's body that's the issue.

It's the way it always should have been. A states issues. Don't like it, move or vote.

People are going to move to Oregon and Washington. This is Northwest Firearms.

Kate Brown already said last month abortion would continue to be safe and legal in Oregon. I don't see that changing in Washington either.

Oregon doesn't have restrictions (or many) on term and when you can have them.
Stay away from downtown this weekend if you weren't already. If you do, make sure you've put in some adequate range time this afternoon to make sure you're at least still competent.

At least they affirmed our ability to protect ourselves outside of our homes before the riots start.
Yeah I expect the demonstrations from this will put David Hogg and his emo clown carnival on the back page again.

Does anyone know of a way to short sell Austin real estate?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top