JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

The judge and his guests were robbed by a dude with a machete at a vacation home in the West Indies. It's a shame the judge, nor his guests, were legally carrying a sidearm. I guess it proves though that criminals will do what criminals will do, regardless of the laws - since there's already laws against robbing people, and laws against threatening them with knives/swords/machetes, even in the West Indies.

Given that he was a Clinton appointee, I am guessing he's probably not been a pro-gun judge. I somehow doubt this incident will change that - but who knows?

quite obviously this is a problem with America and Americans. The evil 1% have failed to protect the world by creating and enforcing 'common sense' machete laws here in the USA. If we closed the 'machete loophole' billions of lives could be saved every year. A committee should be appointed and a grass roots movement started to look into this horrible crime. It will of course be determined that America's machete freedoms are to blame.

You would sure think the SC Justices would have some personal protection detail? I'm all for them being responsible for their own protection, however I know how the politicians love to be fiscally responsible! Considering these people are on for life, it makes their positions a potential target!

I'm not sure why we provide lifetime protection for retired politicians - honestly I think that once you leave government - the people should no longer be paying for security details. How much $$$ gets spent on protecting former presidential families? The former presidents have more than enough $$$$ to pay their own security people.

I can see providing protection to current members of the gov't - depending on their position. SC Justices, Pres/Vice Pres, any any cabinet member going overseas (but only for the duration of the overseas mission). Once their job is done though and they return to the private sector, or to a lesser government job - it's time to cut the protection details for them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top