JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

kangaroo_court_planning_board-300x158.jpg

In a very unusual move, the Oregon Supreme Court has certified the highly flawed ballot title for IP 44, the "lock up your self defense" measure, without even waiting for the Attorney General to defend her title language.

Once again the Court has demonstrated it is in the tank for the anti-gunners. This is what years of Democrat rule brings us. A total perversion of the established rule to benefit the people who contribute the most campaign cash.

Of course, our attorneys will be filing a motion to reconsider this clearly biased decision.

We know the supporters of both anti-gun ballot measures are planning an all out push in the next weeks to get the signatures they need to eliminate your liberties and make you a criminal for exercising God-given, Constitutional rights. Rest assured that with your help we will be standing in their way no matter what the establishment courts and legislators do.

We are very grateful for your generous support.

The post Supreme Court Fast Tracks Second Anti-Rights Ballot Measure appeared first on Oregon Firearms Federation.

------
Oregon Firearms Federation

What a farce. I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I am not.

It looks like with IP-44, we've only got two options now:

• Get enough votes to defeat the damn thing.
  • If it becomes law, challenge it in the courts in light of the very clear language in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570.

View attachment 470717

In a very unusual move, the Oregon Supreme Court has certified the highly flawed ballot title for IP 44, the "lock up your self defense" measure, without even waiting for the Attorney General to defend her title language.

Once again the Court has demonstrated it is in the tank for the anti-gunners. This is what years of Democrat rule brings us. A total perversion of the established rule to benefit the people who contribute the most campaign cash.

Of course, our attorneys will be filing a motion to reconsider this clearly biased decision.

We know the supporters of both anti-gun ballot measures are planning an all out push in the next weeks to get the signatures they need to eliminate your liberties and make you a criminal for exercising God-given, Constitutional rights. Rest assured that with your help we will be standing in their way no matter what the establishment courts and legislators do.

We are very grateful for your generous support.

The post Supreme Court Fast Tracks Second Anti-Rights Ballot Measure appeared first on Oregon Firearms Federation.

------
Oregon Firearms Federation

Bunch of stinking communist. Look at the gun control in England ,. London has more murders this year than new York city. But that's ok we can all have a nice candle light vigal when a innocent citizen is murdered on the sidewalk for her cell phone.

Blow Blow Blow yer vote,
Take one for the team,
merrily merrily merrily merrily,
gun rights are a dream!
[to the tune: row your boat!]
Have you continually been a good ambassador for gun rights to all you meet? If not, the song will be all we have left pretty soon and you will get $00.00 for all guns confiscated!

If you take away the idea of government, it's just a group of people demanding another group of people do things.

I keep demanding they take a long walk off a short pier but it's not working, maybe I just need more people demanding it.

If you take away the idea of government, it's just a group of people demanding another group of people do things.

I keep demanding they take a long walk off a short pier but it's not working, maybe I just need more people demanding it.

Have the kids demand it.

If the über-cowed citizens of NY wouldn't comply with the SAFE Act, imagine the compliance rate in OR. Think about it for a second...
Statistically-speaking, there should be more banned weapons in the blue population centers... how many owners will comply? In the rest of the state..? Fuhgettabout it. If this thing passes they'll be lucky to get 10% compliance and most of that will be people who register one or two of their least favored guns as potential sacrifices just to see "what happens next" and decide "how deep do I need to bury the rest".

Right now I am feeling quite embarrassed because I have not done more to change all of this. Not a very good feeling let me tell you. So ... what do I do? Nothing or something?

They say at the very beginning of the Revolutionary War only 3% to 6% of the colonists wanted to rebel. The rest just wanted to get along with the rest of their lives. History is telling.

Time for me to read AGAIN the Declaration Of Independence. :(

Who will be doing the confiscating?
US I HOPE....I WANT THEIR IGNORANCE...
I HOPE TO BURN IT OUT OF THE CONSCIOUS LIKE THEY HAVE FAILED TO DO WITH OUR FLAG...ITS STILL THEIRS TOO AND I HOPE SOME OF THEM WILL RENEW THEIR PLEDGE TO ALL OF US. INDIVISIBLE ...SUPPOSED TO HAVE FAITH IN YOUR BELIEFS " IF THEY ARE TRUE "
I CANT STOP BELIEVING THAT..NONE OF US SHOULD
ALWAYS STAY TO THE HIGH GROUND...I WOKE UP IN 2003. LOOK AT US NOW. I FEEL LIKE A LOON...AMMO CACHES WE COULD NOT HAVE CONCEIVED.

WOW WOW WOW LOOK AT US
HOPEFULLY WE CAN Y2K THIS bubblegum AND GET ON.
STARTED TO FLY MY OREGON FLAG UPSIDE DOWN....

WHY ARE THEY DISARMING THE ENTIRE WEST COAST...bubblegumING GETTING NEUTERED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WE ARE...
TAMPON TEST

I GOT SOME STRAMPONS FOR ALL TRUE BELIEVERS THOUGH. bubblegum WE EVEN RECYCLE OUR AMMO..FUT THE TORT-LAND TIRDS....
GUNFIRE CAN LEAVE ONE LONELY OUT THIS WAY.UP TO 4 RDS NOBODY TAKES NOTICE
SCREW ALL THAT..

I WANT THE BICYCLES..
.ALLL OF THEM
AND THOSE HELMETS
PANTS SHOES

THEN I AM GONNA CUT EM UP.MAKE A VIDEO...NO AMNESTY
METRO BICYCLE BUDDIES FELONY
RIGHT fcc9276ca8a68987ca19d08bad194f8f--too-funny-funny-stuff.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA