JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Advanced Armament Corp
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
These are all extremely low round count. Buyer is responsible for transfer and Tax.

Tactical Solutions Cascade - $150.00
Gemtech Mist - $450.00
AAC Evo 9 w/1/2-28 piston - $450.00 Comes with AAC Pouch
AAC M42k - $500.00 Comes with Maxpedition Pouch
AAC 7.62 SDN-6 - $550.00 Comes with AAC Pouch

Buy everything for $2000.00 and I'll throw in an Armageddon Gear Suppressor Cover in Coyote Tan.

JTKeemD.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These are all extremely low round count. Buyer is responsible for transfer and Tax.

Tactical Solutions Cascade - $150.00
Gemtech Mist - $450.00
AAC Evo 9 w/1/2-28 piston - $450.00 Comes with AAC Pouch
AAC M42k - $500.00 Comes with Maxpedition Pouch
AAC 7.62 SDN-6 - $550.00 Comes with AAC Pouch

Buy everything for $2000.00 and I'll throw in an Armageddon Gear Suppressor Cover in Coyote Tan.

View attachment 614432
Great taste in whiskeys and suppressors

I'm just curious to know that you know the tax alone on these is $400 each, right? It's 200$ for you to transfer to the gun shop of choice and then the buyer to pay for his stamp... that makes these more than a new one.

Not trying to bash or be a jerk... that's how the ATF works. I know this because I attempted to purchase a integrally suppressed bolt action 22cal and when I paid my $200 and filed for the transfer 7 months later I get an email from ATF wanting to know where the $200 and paperwork was for the original owner to the shop... just a thought. ;)

I'm just curious to know that you know the tax alone on these is $400 each, right? It's 200$ for you to transfer to the gun shop of choice and then the buyer to pay for his stamp... that makes these more than a new one.

Not trying to bash or be a jerk... that's how the ATF works. I know this because I attempted to purchase a integrally suppressed bolt action 22cal and when I paid my $200 and filed for the transfer 7 months later I get an email from ATF wanting to know where the $200 and paperwork was for the original owner to the shop... just a thought. ;)

I'm not selling these out of state.

I'm not selling these out of state.

FEDERAL LAW Floyd

Does not matter who, what, where the Form 4 item is coming from or going to.
You NEED to transfer the Form 4 NFA item out of your possession to a Federally licensed firearms dealer who will be the designated storage that cost $200
Purchaser of the Form 4 NFA item pays $200 for the privilege to buy the tax stamp to own the NFA item
That is unless YOU want to be a real nice guy and pay the first transfer fee for the person buying it from you?

You're about to make a REALLY REALLY dangerous sale of Nationally Regulated devices which have NO DO-OVER clause for not knowing the transfer process of the 1934 National Firearms Act

The prize you win for not knowing the Federal law is 10 years in FEDERAL prison AND $10,000 fine.

The sad part is if an unaware purchaser of them also does not understand this law they get the same door prize 10 years and $10,000

So PLEASE do not say it's NOT NEEDED because you don't understand the Federal laws on NFA items.

FEDERAL LAW Floyd

Does not matter who, what, where the Form 4 item is coming from or going to.
You NEED to transfer the Form 4 NFA item out of your possession to a Federally licensed firearms dealer who will be the designated storage that cost $200
Purchaser of the Form 4 NFA item pays $200 for the privilege to buy the tax stamp to own the NFA item
That is unless YOU want to be a real nice guy and pay the first transfer fee for the person buying it from you?

You're about to make a REALLY REALLY dangerous sale of Nationally Regulated devices which have NO DO-OVER clause for not knowing the transfer process of the 1934 National Firearms Act

The prize you win for not knowing the Federal law is 10 years in FEDERAL prison AND $10,000 fine.

The sad part is if an unaware purchaser of them also does not understand this law they get the same door prize 10 years and $10,000

So PLEASE do not say it's NOT NEEDED because you don't understand the Federal laws on NFA items.
As ridiculous as all of this is and as much as I'd like to see both the NFA and ATF dissolve, it is best for us to look out for our fellow 2A community...because the anti gun crowd wants us to look like criminals for getting caught up in their red tape infringements.:mad:

Here's an article written by the Silencer Shop that's easy to understand in regards to private transfers within the same state.

The Buyer Should Reside in the Same State as the Seller
The main reason for this is financial; so, if you have a high-value collectors item - this general rule may not apply. Basically, if you sell to a person in your state you'll only need to submit a Form 4 directly from you to the buyer. If the buyer is in another state, you'll need to do a Form 4 to an FFL/SOT (i.e. Class 3) license holder in that state - and then the FFL will have to do another Form 4 from them to the buyer. Keep in mind that each Form 4 (even to a dealer) requires a $200 tax stamp payment as well as an NFA wait period. On top of that, most FFLs will expect to charge a transfer fee for this service. It's common to transfer a high-value machine gun to another state - which requires 2 tax stamps; but, the value of suppressors typically isn't high enough to justify this double-whammy. Also, please keep in mind that the double Form 4 does NOT apply if you purchase from an FFL/SOT license holder in another state. In this case, the suppressor can be transferred between dealers without a tax stamp payment using a Form 3.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top