JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If that were true, I'd buy more cans. Better yet, I could make my own without paying for the Form 1 stamp. Then I could have a .22lr can on all my hosts at one time. And I'd get a suppressed barrel for a 10/22.

Many put up bills to feather their caps knowing they will be D.O.A.
Remember, it's good intentions, not results.
Still, this squeaky wheel will join the chorus with fingers crossed.

My two wicked witches of the North are so brain dead that they march lockstep with the Muslim in chief!!!

They did not even reply to my email and it was a well written pose that didn't attack them like normal compilation.....

My two wicked witches of the North are so brain dead that they march lockstep with the Muslim in chief!!!

They did not even reply to my email and it was a well written pose that didn't attack them like normal compilation.....
I hear you loud and clear Mr. Man of the cave, I too get about a 1% response to my entreaties. Usually from the flunky in charge. But because I formally Bit ch, I feel I have the right to Bit ch!

Never happen, those greedy corrupt politicians will never give up a revenue stream,,,

tumblr_mh79cfON001r88gpzo1_400.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gun-silencers-bill_562a405fe4b0ec0a38941ad2

So just reading through the comments. It's STAGGERING how many liberals on here don't even understand BASIC legal principles. at least 40 people on there don't understand the difference between "illegal" and "regulated," even after it is pointed out.

Furthermore, some of them are literally citing "hitmen" and "assassins" as a credible source of knowledge on suppressors.

What's funny is no one on either side actually knows why suppressors were added to the NFA list (poaching during the depression).

I mean, if you disagree with a topic from an educated position, that's one thing, you have the data you just disagree, okay. However, when you don't even know what the bubblegum you are talking about or you use a movie as a source, good christ...

Oh jeez.

I hope they are taken off the list. I want my AR to sound like that one I heard in the movie.. It didn't have a supersonic crack, just a bunch of fairy farts and gnome dust.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top