JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, because conservatives generally protest in the streets and set up "homeless" camps and crap in the streets, break windows and pillage, eat off placemats with a picture of their "Obama" and think "good thoughts" until their angst passes, and dominate network TV and Hollywood... riiiight.

:rolleyes:

Heck, I don't even mind the wait. I think they should be classified as an "any other weapon", which is a $5 stamp.
Its exactly that form of feel good partisan capitulation that perpetuates the sucking on my wallet. Even a five dollar tax is egregious and unjustly punitive especially considering its no different than the muffler on your car.

North Central Idaho is all about God, Guns, Community and Counrty. I only got to live there for 18 months but it was great. Nobody cares or looks at you funny or with concern walking down the highway to the gravel pit with an AR on your back. Could you imagin doing that anywhere in Portland? Someone would call 911 within a minute. Trucks still have rifles in their gunracks insted of fishing polls and baseball bats. Everyone has venison to share. And my favorite, if you kid skips school for more then a couple of days... One of the local sheriffs will goto the house (or hunting camp) to take him to school... Not in a bad way but in that way of community caring about their kids way. Stites, Idaho 83552. Population: 221

If you are in Idaho, you can build and use a supressor without any federal tax stamp as long as you keep it in the boarders of Idaho...

http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title18/T18CH33SECT18-3315A.htm
All this means is that you won't get charged additionally by the state. Federally it's still a felony, regardless of what Idaho says. No better than Oregonians thinking that smoking weed is free and clear legal. But hell, states seem to violate federal laws constantly and no one seems to care.

Im sure, without much doubt, that if some feds came threw town and the local gravel pit and saw a diesel oil filter affixed to the top of your rifle barrel, you would really be up the creek BUT the local sheriff you see at football games and knows you from around town and knows that you are an okay guy, will not hassle you. Much of you know what I mean. Municipal Government is everything is small conservative counties. My VW Westphalia had tags that were over two years expired and never got nothing more then a wave. Knowing there are places that do titanium tubes and threddings, I thinking I may build my Ti "solvent trap" with stainless steel 34mm freezer plugs...;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top