JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spengo,that was the point I was making,the bad guys use whatever they want,but most of the public doesn't understand this.

Rand,I talked to someone in November I think,about the Kitsap range having some noise problems.

And as far as Olympia caring about gun related hearing problems?

Hahaha
They would say give up your guns and you wont have a problem.(speaking of deaf....Oly not you)

Ranb - so if I understand correctly - even "shoot tubes" that have been in just about every gunsmith shop I've ever been are illegal in WA even though the purpose is to allow safe testing of firearms indoor and quieting of the report is only a side effect of the design?

A proposed gun law for WA that makes sense

"A proposed amendment to an existing state statute that could have a significant impact on outdoor shooting ranges now suffering from human encroachment, and indoor ranges located in urban and suburban settings is being sponsored by State Rep. Brian Blake and several other lawmakers from both sides of the aisle...

"...Blake's sensible amendment to RCW 9.41.250 would legalize the use of sound suppressors on firearms, provided the suppressor is legally registered and possessed in accordance with federal law..."

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

I commented on the silencer article.

I also noticed that the website is a ridiculous rag for just about any stupid story on the net. <broken link removed> Too bad. I do not want us gun owners to be lumped in with such stupid crap.

Ranb

I commented on the silencer article.

I also noticed that the website is a ridiculous rag for just about any stupid story on the net. <broken link removed> Too bad. I do not want us gun owners to be lumped in with such stupid crap.

Ranb

Oh, man, don't get me started about the tripe that Examiner.com allows. Believe it or not, however, that guy has a huge readership.
:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top