JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally got my suppressors and a few hundred bucks worth of attachments. I have a SilencerCo Omega 36m multicaliber can that I cannot get to cycle a 9mm handgun. I tried it long and shortened with different ammo and three different guns. It will stovepipe or not extract at all. I only fired one round of factory ammo with the same result. I ran 124 gr and 147's. I am a novice with suppressors. On the upside, it is very quiet. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Are you using the the piston that is required for any tilt barrel handgun?

I know you said you bought attachments, but not which ones also you do not mention what handguns.

Are you using the the piston that is required for any tilt barrel handgun?

I know you said you bought attachments, but not which ones also you do not mention what handguns.
They even recommend it on the m9 person's pistols too, which is about as flat as a fixed barrel.

Just remember to take off the piston and or add the fixed mount sleeve before placing it on a carbine.

Wonder if that extra booster I have in the shelf works with this. 1-13/16x24 I think…

I have the piston and mount ordered for another $200. This is becoming quite an expensive toy. Fortunately, it looks like all my threaded barrels are 1/2x28

To me a suppressed auto loader centerfire pistol is more novelty than anything but to each their own. Do wear eye protection when shooting with a suppressor, there will be blowback into your face.

I have the piston and mount ordered for another $200. This is becoming quite an expensive toy. Fortunately, it looks like all my threaded barrels are 1/2x28
This is why I try to steer folks to multiple suppressors vs. trying to use one suppressor for all things. In the end, after you buy all the parts and pieces to use on multiple firearms, you are usually 50% - 75% or more towards the cost of another suppressor. It also gets old swapping over dirty, carboned up parts to convert and dealing with the potential of locked up parts and pieces.

This is why I try to steer folks to multiple suppressors vs. trying to use one suppressor for all things. In the end, after you buy all the parts and pieces to use on multiple firearms, you are usually 50% - 75% or more towards the cost of another suppressor. It also gets old swapping over dirty, carboned up parts to convert and dealing with the potential of locked up parts and pieces
I prefer to learn by trial and error. :)

Normally that is an excellent way to learn. With suppressors that comes with a significant cost in time and potentially money. Most things you can buy and experiment and then sell what doesn't meet your needs fairly easily. Most everything with suppressors is a sunk cost once you make the purchase.

We really need a facility in the northwest where you can go and try out suppressors first hand so you can make an informed decision.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top