Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Suppressor Shoot 2013

Discussion in 'Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply' started by CurtsDiscount, Aug 1, 2013.

1. CurtsDiscount

CurtsDiscount Milwaukie, OR Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Comparing SilencerCo 45 Osprey to AAC 45 Ti-RANT.
    [video=youtube;j-OwQllZELI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j-OwQllZELI[/video]

ComradAR15 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Edge to Silencerco for all the piston/adapter options and how it sits low, clears sights. The AAC would look better on the end of a Kriss or similar weapon though.

When I see someone pointing a pistol up like that after shooting, I cringe since I've been programming by TGCG to never point a gun up above 90-degrees to the berm. Funny actually. Even in my own basement, cleaning a gun. Good news is an ND, if it ever happens, won't ever leave my place.

Say hi to Hillary the A+ form-filler get-her-done NFA expert :).

3. mortar maggot

mortar maggot western wa Active Member

Nice little video, but the camera is closer to the Ti-Rant, if you buy either can I am sure you will be very happy.

FWIIW I gave Silencerco my money for a pistol can. That the ATF will still not release from jail.

4. CurtsDiscount

To me both suppressors were sounding the same. Most of the guys that were there agreed on that.
    We also shot Ti-rant running in 9mm against the 45 Osprey on FNX45 and the sound difference was very small between the two.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  5. ComradAR15

ComradAR15 Clackamas Member

I wish ATF would work a little faster. I can't wait to get my 45 Osprey and SDN6.

6. TDH

TDH Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

What brands are you carrying these days?

Thx

7. CurtsDiscount

As regularly stocked: AAC, Gemetch, Yankee Hill, Silencerco/SWR, and Surefire. We can order other brands that we don't regularly stock.

Call the store for availability on particular models.

A lot of our most popular suppressors, like Surefire SOCOMS and AAC's SDN-6, are "sold" (reserved w/ a downpayment) before they arrive at the store. If you call us, we can tell you what we have in transfer to us.

8. ernurse

ernurse molalla oregon Active Member

A little off topic but do u guys have any 7.62x54r in stock in bulk spam cans, thanks in advance for your reply. Scott

9. CurtsDiscount

Yes, we do. $150 each, two in stock. We also have the individual brown-paper packs that come out of the bulk spam cans for $7.00 (for twenty rounds), and boxes of PPU 7.62x54R ($16.00 for 20 rounds).

10. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

If I got a dollar for every time I've referred people to Curts for a suppressor I'd have a least 31 dollars saved up by now.