JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I put this together and haven't shot it, I've got about $700 into the package but I've lost interest and want a few new toys.

10/22 Action - I've got at least a 10 rd and 25 rd mag to go with it.
Nordic Components Chassis - Bought used, a couple small marks but overall good shape
TacSol SBX barrel w/ shroud - Makes it about 17" barrel with a suppressor screwed on!!
NC Star Optic - Needs battery, but it works amazingly well for the $65 they sell for
Ace Stock - Green Frame

Fun little lightweight 10/22 that's handy to shoot suppressed and doesn't require a $200 SBR registration thanks to the shroud AND it's legal in WA state.

FTF in Vancouver to a WA resident or if you're an OR resident I will meet you at a Portland area FFL for them to transfer to you (you pay the ffl fees). For mailing in the state of WA add $20.

Cost of rifle/mags - $550 obo - RIFLE IS SOLD!!
Will trade for Gen 4 Glock 19

soft case is not included

Last Edited:
I put this together and haven't shot it, I've got about $700 into the package but I've lost interest and want a few new toys.

10/22 Action - I've got at least a 10 rd and 25 rd mag to go with it.
Nordic Components Chassis - Bought used, a couple small marks but overall good shape
TacSol SBX barrel w/ shroud - Makes it about 17" barrel with a suppressor screwed on!!
NC Star Optic - Needs battery, but it works amazingly well for the $65 they sell for
Ace Stock - Green Frame

Fun little lightweight 10/22 that's handy to shoot suppressed and doesn't require a $200 SBR registration thanks to the shroud AND it's legal in WA state.

FTF in Vancouver to a WA resident or if you're an OR resident I will meet you at a Portland area FFL for them to transfer to you (you pay the ffl fees). For mailing in the state of WA add $20.

Cost of rifle/mags - $550 obo
Will trade for Gen 4 Glock 19

soft case is not included
So the Shroud is pinned/welded or ?? BBL length as it sits is ?

The concept is not that hard, <broken link removed>

The point of this barrel is to be rifle length without adding extra length with a muzzle mounted suppressor.

Thanks for everyone trying to help and thanks for the link Nwcid, I thought more people knew of the SBX.

No, it's for sure not an SBR, the shroud is permanently attached and makes the barrel just over 16". Then, your suppressor drops into the shroud area and screws on the end of the barrel (1/2x28 threads) and sticks just past the end of the shroud allowing you to hand tighten and then have a barrel AND suppressor that is just about 17" and legal without the SBR hassles. PLUS the short barrel keeps most std velocity 22lr ammo subsonic :) Yeah! Good fun!!

And as the link shows.....the barrel alone is $305!!

Thanks for everyone trying to help and thanks for the link Nwcid, I thought more people knew of the SBX.

No, it's for sure not an SBR, the shroud is permanently attached and makes the barrel just over 16". Then, your suppressor drops into the shroud area and screws on the end of the barrel (1/2x28 threads) and sticks just past the end of the shroud allowing you to hand tighten and then have a barrel AND suppressor that is just about 17" and legal without the SBR hassles. PLUS the short barrel keeps most std velocity 22lr ammo subsonic :) Yeah! Good fun!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"your suppressor drops into the shroud area "....what is the diameter for the shroud...because if it is .920 the my 1" Gemtech OB2 would not fit!

"your suppressor drops into the shroud area "....what is the diameter for the shroud...because if it is .920 the my 1" Gemtech OB2 would not fit!

You mean this info right from the site that makes the barrels that is linked above?

Caliber: .22LR
Weight: 14.3oz
Length: 16.5" (12.25" Bore Length)
Diameter: .920"
Material: Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
Features: 1 in 16" Twist Chrome Moly Oversized Shank for Custom Fit Threaded ½ x 28 TPI Permanently Attached Shroud Will house up to a 1" diameter suppressor 11° Target Crown

Besides that does anyone make a .22 can with a diameter smaller then 1"? Would seem silly for a company to make a barrel specifically for an application where the standard size silencer is 1" and then make a shroud to small to work............

You mean this info right from the site that makes the barrels that is linked above?

Caliber: .22LR
Weight: 14.3oz
Length: 16.5" (12.25" Bore Length)
Diameter: .920"
Material: Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
Features: 1 in 16" Twist Chrome Moly Oversized Shank for Custom Fit Threaded ½ x 28 TPI Permanently Attached Shroud Will house up to a 1" diameter suppressor 11° Target Crown

Besides that does anyone make a .22 can with a diameter smaller then 1"? Would seem silly for a company to make a barrel specifically for an application where the standard size silencer is 1" and then make a shroud to small to work............

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd certainly like to see the 1" fit into .920..... I think this is mis-leading "UP TO" :eek:) All funn'n aside that is a neat set-up....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd certainly like to see the 1" fit into .920..... I think this is mis-leading "UP TO" :eek:) All funn'n aside that is a neat set-up....

0.920" is the barrel diameter not the shroud inside diameter

You can clearly see in the pic that the shroud diameter is quite a bit larger than the barrel diameter.

Alright, thanks again to those that helped, I even took a measurement last night with some calipers. The opening is 1.1" so there's lots of room.

Dropping the price to $520 in the local area or will ship to an FFL anywhere in US for the $550.

And a picture, for those who still don't know what we were trying to explain!! :) SWR Spectre shown....but not included.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.