JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you buy NFA across state lines?
Before I moved to Texas (from OR) I used to regularly purchase mine through Capitol Armory out of Austin TX. Never had an issue. Thinking that this an NFA (federal) item where it goes is of no mind, as long as it goes to the address on the 4473. You can buy a rifle from an online 'store' also. It transfers in the end into your possession. Nothing involves a state or local jurisdiction as long as it is legal to own

No driving around they do all the paperwork and send it directly to your front door !
I would never use that place personally. I called them only one time and non stop texts and calls. Even got texts that they "just received my fingerprints". And another that my paper work is ready to submit (I gave them no info other than my first name and phone number). Seems like a scam place to me.

No driving around they do all the paperwork and send it directly to your front door !
Capitol Armory now offers the same ship to your door upon approval system but since they don't have their own in house brand they are generally a leader in the market on best pricing since they are vendor agnostic.

I would never use that place personally. I called them only one time and non stop texts and calls. Even got texts that they "just received my fingerprints". And another that my paper work is ready to submit (I gave them no info other than my first name and phone number). Seems like a scam place to me.
They did not scam me and did everything they said they would do. I am in no mans land here so this is what I had to do if I was in a big city there would be options . The town here has lots of weed places but no silencer stores lol. They must work on commission so yes they are kind of high pressure sales and actually helped me get off of the fence and get some otherwise I would still be thinking about getting one .
1681321489476.png

I would highly recommend Highline Firearms also. I just bought the Dead Air Nomad Ti.
They had it in stock and I was in and out very quickly. They also have a bunch of muzzle devices and adapters just in case you need them.

Tried j and B first they can't get the one I'm after, tornado technologies - no reply, adaptive firing solutions - no reply. Oregon arms and ammo list it on their site but Google maps says they are permanently closed. Northwest armory doesn't list that brand (dead air) on their site.

Are there any other nfa dealers worth trying around Pdx?
MK tactical has dead air

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads