JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tried j and B first they can't get the one I'm after, tornado technologies - no reply, adaptive firing solutions - no reply. Oregon arms and ammo list it on their site but Google maps says they are permanently closed. Northwest armory doesn't list that brand (dead air) on their site.

Are there any other nfa dealers worth trying around Pdx?

Can you buy NFA across state lines?
Fwiw I always assumed no or if you could it would be extra work. Just an assumption though which could be totally wrong. I think I'll ask sporting systems anyway just in case. I know those guys have been very active in fighting WA anti-gun laws which I respect a lot.

Last Edited:
I don't know in the Portland Metro area but have always enjoyed dealing with Tick Licker in Salem which depending on where you are at in PDX might be the same drive time as a place on the other side of the metro area. Pretty sure they handle Dead Air. Whoever you choose, I would confirm they do NIC's exempt 4473 transfers on NFA items.

Curt's Discount Shooters Supply and NW Armory, both in Milwaukie but worth the drive. I've got suppressors from both places, both are super nice/knowledgeable/easy to work with and can probably order whatever you're looking for. Plus they have the Silencershop Kiosk which makes paperwork take about 10mins to complete. Worth at least putting in a call to either one and seeing if they can get what you need 👍

Another vote for MK Tactical! If using SilencerShop, they always have the lowest price and never charge any additional fees! Very quick on certifying forms as well.

I've gone through Curts without issue a couple years ago. Michael at MK is on top of the kiosk action. Got me in and out quick. Just sitting back waiting for the stamp now.

Can you buy NFA across state lines?
Yes. I've done it this way with hard to find suppressors. The out of state dealer just does an F3 to your dealer.

That said, for the OP, you might give Rapid Fire Arms in Sandy a call or go in. They do stock some cans and I would assume can order in other types if they don't have it in stock. I've done transfers there with no issues.

Yes. I've done it this way with hard to find suppressors. The out of state dealer just does an F3 to your dealer.

That said, for the OP, you might give Rapid Fire Arms in Sandy a call or go in. They do stock some cans and I would assume can order in other types if they don't have it in stock. I've done transfers there with no issues.
Thx. Will contact rapid fire. Sounds to me like all dealers locally use the same distributors so if distributor doesn't have it local shops all say "I can't get it". But I'll contact them anyway.

Contacted mk tactical but no response yet, just contacted highline firearms but not listed on their website so not very hopeful, we'll see. Contacted sporting systems and they have it but I'm wary of extra hassle and possible extra transfer fees of going accross state lines. If there are extra fees I may be better off ordering it online and shipping to an OR nfa ffl and pay them a markup. That would be simpler and probably the same cost or less maybe.

@ilikegunspdx if Capitol Armory has what you want in stock they have a similar system to SilencerShop but have taken it one step further and can ship the suppressor directly to you once your form 4 is approved. They can handle the entire transaction remotely and if you want your finger prints for future use they can supply you with the EFT file for a $35 fee. This would cut out your need to deal with a local dealer. They state on their website that if the item shows in stock they have it sitting on the shelf.

@ilikegunspdx if Capitol Armory has what you want in stock they have a similar system to SilencerShop but have taken it one step further and can ship the suppressor directly to you once your form 4 is approved. They can handle the entire transaction remotely and if you want your finger prints for future use they can supply you with the EFT file for a $35 fee. This would cut out your need to deal with a local dealer. They state on their website that if the item shows in stock they have it sitting on the shelf.
Wow that's awesome thx. I already have eft file for prints from ups store. I'm on it! Thx!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top