JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember years back a bunch of brouhaha about a integrally suppressed, six-shot, twelve gauge called the Six-12:

crye-04.jpg

Super neat-o, to be sure. I signed up to receive updates, but in the last two years, I've seen quite literally nothing.

Anyone know what became of this project? Did it ever hit the market? Thanks!

I remember the idea but I think it was another "Still Born" as in ALL Advertising and NO actual product being produced. Another idea that got stopped by BATFE, as I remember.

Well its really not. The only arbitrary ruling concerning shotguns that I know of is the streetsweeper and it only got the axe because of the forward pistol grip. if it were to get reintroduced not with a slightly different configuration they'd just call it a "firearm". I dont see anything weird about that six-12 that would lead me to think it would get banned. Look at the Origin-SBV or any of the truly impressive Saiga conversions out there and you can see the ATF really doesnt have much of a hard on for shotguns any more. As far as being suppressed thats just a stamp and the ATF is happy to print those.

Here's a couple vids, in case it is of interest. The first is a promo, the second a clip from the 2015 shot show. I guess the suppressed version takes a Salvo-12 and encases said in a shell and is mounted on a 10"-ish barrel.

Anywho, just passing it along for amusement factor. Cheers.

I think the whole industry is just suffering from a lack of investment right now in the post obama/no hillary world where a lot of gun companies are laying people off with too much inventory.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top