JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shotguns seem to be ripe for suppression because,
  1. They usually operate at relatively low pressures,
  2. projectiles (buckshot) are generally subsonic, and
  3. a longer (18"+ suppressor) piece lends itself to ease of use.
Defensive use inside a house would be improved because of enhanced recovery time from a suppressed muzzle blast.

Any thoughts, opinions?

While the noise reduction would be great; I doubt the extra length would be worth it. Too much sticking out front for a Bad Guy to get a hand on for leverage! No Thanks.

It is an interesting concept; the efficacy of a scattergun, minus the hearing damage associated with using said for defense. An SBSed rig with a Salvo-12 would be even more handy.

Parenthetically, I thought the short (10½"-barrel), integrally suppressed, Six-12 would have been neat-o. Alas, it appears to be vaporware.
357862-e31843c59c320922307249c5c0fe8210.jpg

It is an interesting concept; the efficacy of a scattergun, minus the hearing damage associated with using said for defense. An SBSed rig with a Salvo-12 would be even more handy.

Parenthetically, I thought the short (10½"-barrel), integrally suppressed, Six-12 would have been neat-o. Alas, it appears to be vaporware.
View attachment 409096

Never did see that one getting any traction. A few suckers getting fleeced in pre orders but that's about it. Not a good time to be a startup gun company.

There have been several integral 12 gauge Saigas built. Tony Rumore made a demo gun and I think Red Jacket did a production version for a bit....Squirrel.

attachment.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top