JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was able to spend a little more time on the range with a friends Marlin 44 Magnum suppressed lever action. He had a very nice muzzle break made for it by Ranger Point Precision and I was surprised at the difference it made in perceived recoil. It doesn't come close to the recoil reduction when using the SilencerCO Osprey but the muzzle break is definitely better than when using no muzzle device at all. This time we shot it from a bench rest to test for accuracy and I was very surprised yet again. This Marlin has turned out to be the most accurate lever action I have ever fired and I have shot many lever actions throughout the years.

Talk about fun it has been blast just a pure joy to shoot.

SUPPRESSED MARLIN 44 MAGNUM – RANGER POINT PRECISION: Part2 : Day At The Range

That really reduced the recoil! I'm supersized a suppressor would do that. I use my Marlin for brush hunting mostly so that big suppressor wouldn't be worth it. Nice and quiet though:D

I am not very familiar with them, but I believe so. By browsing their website it seems they can take a 357 and convert it to 10MM which is my second most favorite cartridge. They also have something on their website called the 44ripsaw never even heard of that cartridge before but I believe it is rimless. The one thing I do know is the work they did on my buddies 44 was top notch, very accurate to boot.