JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While he has the right to do what he wishes with his property, It it my opinion that he's a bloody idiot. Like another poster said earlier, it's this kind of stupidity that gives all of us in the shooting community a bad rep and libtard media types more ammo. It takes a lot of time, money and paperwork to purchase, or in my case manufacture a suppressor. I, for the life of me, can't see any sane reason for doing this. A torture test? BS, just a couple of mental midgets with apparently no active brainwaves...

Lighten up Francis's. It their toy to do with as they please. I this case it was on a post sample so it had to have done by a dealer. No tax stamp involved. I wont be doing it with any of mine but I dont have any post sample machine guns laying around. Next time they should try the .30 cal Specwar . It doesnt get as hot as the dedicated 5.56 cans and will probably last a few rounds longer.

The 249 will run a few thousand rounds before it needs a barrel change. If the can were to send shrapnel back into the works there isnt anything that couldnt be changed for minimal cost. Its a Postie. Let it rock.

The 249 will run a few thousand rounds before it needs a barrel change.

Sure can, but it can't do those few thousand rounds in one, full, rock 'n roll burst. From what I've ready, it's only spec'd for 800 rounds of continuous fire, and by some accounts I've heard, a barrel won't even come close to surviving that. Not without being reduced to minute of barn accuracy, anyway. That's all without a suppressor, which is going to put a ton of heat back into the barrel.

Sure can, but it can't do those few thousand rounds in one, full, rock 'n roll burst. From what I've ready, it's only spec'd for 800 rounds of continuous fire, and by some accounts I've heard, a barrel won't even come close to surviving that. Not without being reduced to minute of barn accuracy, anyway. That's all without a suppressor, which is going to put a ton of heat back into the barrel.

FN recommends a barrel change for 400 rounds in 2 minutes. Thats if you want it to live forever in a military unit.. If your'e a class 3 looking for fun screw it. Burn it up THEN change barrels.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top