JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Admin,
This is a great site, I value it and I have made a lot of great deals through it. There is one thing though that has slightly bothered me...

I pay $75 dollars a month for my vendorship and for just my one man operation that is a big expenditure.
Instead of the "Group buys and Supporting Vendor Classifieds" being almost all the way at the bottom of it's section, I'd like to see it at the top. We support this site and the other classifieds can be posted even by non contributing members. I just think the "Supporting vendors" for their money could use all the exposure we can get. Eighth on the list feels to me like the back page of the newspaper. Oh and while I'm asking for the world:eek:, how about calling the section "Supporting vendors and Group buys"?:s0155:

Thanks for your consideration!
Matt
Steel Horse Customs

Hey Matt, thanks for the feedback, and the support. I agree, this site wouldn't be here if not for our supporters.

Let me think on this a little bit :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top