JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Is it just me or did the supporting memberships options disappear. I noticed my monthly renewal didn't happen and I went to do it again but can't find it. 3F181F06-8C60-4335-8A22-058B2091F633.png

If you scroll down to the bottom of the screen you will see "Donations" under Information.
Memberships can be found by clicking on "Donations".
Andy
I'll try with my computer but there isn't an option for supporting memberships on my phone anymore. Only quick donations.

not working on the computer either hmm. it is like all the descriptions of the levels just disappeared and only my yearly membership stayed.

If you select the Membership Level
--Example "Bronze Supporter $30 yearly"
There should be a "Donate Now" button.
If you click that button, you will see a pop-up window and be able to select the terms of the Membership.
--Example "Monthly", "Yearly" and "Lifetime" options.

If you don't see those options, check your browser settings to make sure that you are allowing pop-up windows on this website.

If you select the Membership Level
--Example "Bronze Supporter $30 yearly"
There should be a "Donate Now" button.
If you click that button, you will see a pop-up window and be able to select the terms of the Membership.
--Example "Monthly", "Yearly" and "Lifetime" options.

If you don't see those options, check your browser settings to make sure that you are allowing pop-up windows on this website.
The levels aren't there to click for me

I see that now.

I checked it on 3 different Apple product versions and the membership options appear in every one.
I am sure that Joe will be able to get it sorted for you.

Regards,
MT

I've verified this issue.

Additional Supporting Members options are not showing up for members who have a 1 Year Bronze Upgrade.

Looking into a fix now :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads